Feedback Football Fever 2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Nov 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    soccernov2022_oa.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Football Fever 2022" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Pros:
    Nice Prizes
    Quick Mini games
    No milling required to start the mini games
    Drops expanded to more than 1 field making the event so much more enjoyable
    Both event crops the same growth duration and same requirement for each game. No juggling needed. :p:D

I don't really have anything negative to comment about this event. In general, it seems that we have had a long run of events that have mini games within them...some quite time consuming. It would be nice to have an event without a mini game especially as we approach the very busy holiday season.

3. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Connoisseur

This event has started out with a very poor drop rate, but it was revised and corrected in the early stages thus making this event more fun to play:inlove:

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I second the above comments by pnp. I like the soccer, it's not stressful or time consuming, but there have been SO many mini games lately, and they do take time. I loved, as always, being able to pick what prizes we want for our efforts. No milling is excellent. Drop rate, for me, was excellent from the beginning - but I did get a late start. All in all a good event.

5. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Football Fever was a great and I liked it! BUT (sorry for complaining again...) I collected a lot of coins and I was a happy wonder stables/trees buyer. I thought that finally I get something new/missing items in my fields BUT NO :cry:

6. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I really enjoyed Football Fever. Both crops had the same grow time which was great and I liked they were short term so I could get a few harvests in each day without any stress. And thank you so much for increasing the number of fields the drops came as I was definitely struggling at the start of the event. The mini game was fun, needed a tiny bit of skill but didn't take long at all to play. The rewards that we could buy were good and not overly priced I didn't think.

Great job BP :inlove:

Tommy Burns :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.