Forced change of order of CRs

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Aluntino, Feb 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Today, for at least the third or fourth time in the past month or so, with the introduction of a new event that gives CRs as a reward, the order I had set and try to keep has been scrambled again. Specifically, in the EP/B-EP yielding section of CRs.

I've already spent over 20 minutes trying to fix it and I'm not done yet.

There is a reason why I or any other player take the time to keep a certain order: the sheer amount of CRs, all with different timings and effects, makes it already difficult to manage them meaningfully; the order is essential for me in terms of avoiding confusion and saving at least some time.

So, please, I ask the development team gets sure that any future CR introductions will not scramble anymore the order the player has set for herself/himself. Please, make an effort to at least not making playing this game even more difficult and time-consuming than it already is.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Aluntino,

We will pass this onto the Game Team.

Can I assist you further?

habalala and farmer_broke like this.
  3. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Thanks, shooger.sweet.

Yes, you can.

Unlike the other occasions I mentioned, this morning I noticed all the time I spent yesterday fixing the mess was lost for nothing: they were all scrambled again. The same happens when you refresh. And it happens in all CR categories: also crop/animal buffs CRs get scrambled. It's a nightmare.

So, I think this issue must have real priority and players should be officially warned not to waste their time trying to get their CRs order right until the development team announces they've fixed the problem.

Thanks in advance.

habalala likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

There should not be this problem, and the only case of this occurring, was within the last day when a fix was made for a former cloudrow with wrong buff display. Have you made sure you have cleared all your caches, especially the Flash cache?

As stated, I will forward this to the Game Team.

Can I assist you with anything further?

habalala likes this.
  5. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

I hadn't cleared them. After I did, the fix worked. It still does so far. I wish someone had told me before I rearranged everything only to lose all the additional work done shortly afterwards.

Thanks again, shooger.sweet, you've been very helpful. You can close the thread.

Anyway, it would have been good to let players know there was this problem going on and what they had to do to make the fix work for them.

I hope it doesn't happen again in the future.

habalala likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    I am glad all is working correctly now 8)Please don't hesitate to come back if the problem happens again :oops:

~closing as requested~

habalala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.