Friends verses MODS

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Jazac, Dec 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ya, know I asked for help not long ago. I truly don't see where I went wrong. But someone who I call a very dear friend kind of jumped in and to me seemed like I was being attacked. That is the last thing on my mind people. Please if you feel I am wrong with the MODS please say why. Otherwise, do not come between me and the MODS.

I have respect for them more then you know. I was forced to take a support group for one of my degrees. DO not think for one second I do not know what they are going through. The MOD who helped later found out my issue. I am not always good at saying my issue, like many others. That alone makes the MOD job harder to do. But as you all know I will always thank them when they can fix my issue or give to game team. Cause I don't ask for help with minor issues.

Talking to someone other then what you know is a BIG deal to me. What if I wasn't English or you for that matter? Would you just NOT speak to me because of it? See I had a reason to ask for help. I respect you, MODS and other fellow members here.

EDIT: I am leaving after I stop all auto payments. I can't do this. They can delete my account. I do not care anymore. This site or BP as you all know, does things against what is right. I just cannot be part of it anymore.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Jazac,

We wish you all the best as you decide to move on to other things. This thread will be closed as it is not appropriate to ask players to choose sides between players or mods. It is not a "us verses them" type of situation we want to promote. I hope you can understand that.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.