Feedback Fright Night Sleepover

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Oct 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

layeroct2021_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Fright Night Sleepover" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

Wow. Another event needing an outrageous number of crops and another outrageous number of the same crop for a mill item.

Ho hum.

tlcsquared and goddes like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for a fun event! I found the drops were very good, and the crop amount using 2 fields for 6 days was more than
    doable! The gifts/prizes were fun also! I must say I always :inlove::inlove::inlove: the graphics you use on Mm and Mushroom forest and
    this event was also soooo spooky cute! Job well done!;)

joanc123 and Mooboy like this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Graphics were beyond amazing! Drop rate was excellent and crop requirements, while a little hefty, were certainly manageable. I do, however, find a certain boredom factor in these events where each harvest is only enough to make one of the items needed, when multiple items are needed for each step... Boredom leads to ennui which leads to skipping more events, so please consider more events with more steps, but each step has a lower requiremnt ==> the overall requirements are the same, but the boredom factor is significantly reduced...

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Totally agree, cute graphics, manageable requirements and great prizes. Enjoyable event. :inlove:

sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.
  6. goddes

goddes Someday Author

I also have a full moon field, but the mushroom forest is not open everywhere because I have neither the opportunity nor the time to open it.
    In this event, those who were open in both fields finished. I guess it's just me who thinks that the desired product for the material made in the mill may be exaggerated. If you ask me, I don't think you're thinking about the players. . I spend money on this game in necessary places, but I do not want to invest money in every event like this. It was, as always, an unfinished event. The rewards may be nice, but after I can't complete the event it will be nothing to me.. sorry you failed again

tlcsquared likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.