Frosty Farm Work 101 Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Dec 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Starts: Thursday, 2nd of January at 14:00 CET (UTC 1)
    Ends: Wednesday, 8th of January at 14:00 CET (UTC 1)

>> FAQ <<
    >> SOS <<

When you enter the Event layer, a pop up will inform you that the four required animals to train have been booked to your account to participate in the event.

On the Event layer, you need to click on the animal to add them to the event. You can add them one at a time to the event or all at once.
    Each animal has 4 levels of training that need to be completed to earn their skills. To begin training, click on an animal and drag it to one of the required training areas.

Once an animal has finished their training, they need to rest. To wake up the animals so they can train again can be done in two ways: By donating 1 x Baked Apple or 2 x Power-feed and clicking on the "Wake up" tab of choice. You will have to wake up the farm animals 44 times ( chicken-7, Rabbit-10, Mouse-12 and Squirrel-15). Each time an animal is woken, you will receive a reward from the lootable prize pool. Your animal is now ready to begin it's next lot of training.

Event Crop: Farmer's Purse
    Time: 8 hours
    Plantable on the Main Land and Green Meadow only!

Drops: Watering Can
    You have an above average chance of getting these drops when harvesting your Main land and Green Meadow from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables and workshops.

Wooden Stick
    You will get these drops when harvesting your Main land and Green Meadow from trees, stables and workshops. Trees - High Droprate, Stables/Workshops - Very high droprate

Mill product: Baked Apple
    Ingredients: 8 x Apples 8 x Walnuts 4 x Wooden Sticks
    Time: 15 seconds

What we need to complete the event:

Requirements
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Farmer's Purses 4,200 7,700 2,350 7,700
    [​IMG] Watering Cans 360 195 85 610
    [​IMG] Plums 140 50 50 200

Total Requirements:

21,950* Farmer's Purses
    1,250* Watering Cans
    440* Plums

To awaken Farm Animals, we will need: (352 x Apples 352 x Walnuts 176 x Wooden Sticks) or 88 x Power-feed or ...

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you SahraB for starting this thread and doing the hard work for us. ;)

I did add up the crops required to the same figure as you but was a little nervous of my interpretation of the event and didn't want to mislead anybody with my bad calculations! Unfortunately, I was correct in my addition of crop requirements! :p

I'm going to be a little busy next week so will see what I can achieve by the weekend. So it will be hit and miss if I get anywhere but I will do what I can. :)
    Good luck all and Happy New Year! :music:

3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you @SahraB for yet another strategy thread. :inlove:

4. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Plantable on the 3 main lands (main farm, green meadow, magical glade) only!
    This could be a typo...stay tuned;) FAQ has been corrected!! Great catch Sahra.
    Me thinks I need to take this game a little more serious....nah that is toooooo :wuerg:stressful xD

Yes, thank you Sahra....once again I don't have to think...just do!!;)

5. illy1996

That narrows it down even further! I calculate that, with two full fields, I would need at least three harvests per day plus an extra 1,000 crops from somewhere. I will just grow and hope for a harvest boost from the Wheel. :p
    All goes to pot if I miss just one harvest - which is very likely lol! :music:

6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Poor, poor Glade has missed out on it's meme
    It got close to feeling an important theme
    And to say "I am an Event-Field - one of the team!"
    Only to be excluded - dashing it's dream...
    :eek:
    Like a child's artwork ripped off the fridge door
    and used to line the budgie cage floor
    From richness, such status, and then to be poor
    and it's only a poo catcher for evermore
    :wuerg:
    So, rise up and support this field wannabe!
    fields Do have feelings for all to see

It's the Only place where water is free
    It's Not just known for that big Ugly tree
    xD

Sue46, KaiCat33, baw815 and 10 others like this.
  7. illy1996

LOL! That is so good DB! xD

For some reason, there is an announcement which is not showing as the latest announcement on the main Forum page so I have copied the salient points below so no-one misses it (it is only available till tomorrow evening!):

To start the year 2020 in a good way, you can use the following code in game to receive:

NEWYEAR2020
    • 2 x Carrot Apple chutney
    • 4 x Party spins
    • 20 x Super Grow
    • 20 x Power feed
    The code is valid from now until tomorrow at 23:59 CET and can be used once per account. Please be aware that you might need to reload your game after using the code to see the content in your account.

Enjoy the goodies, everyone! ;)

Note: If you copy the code from the above, it doesn't work but if you copy the one from the announcement itself, it is okay. :)

Sue46, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 12 others like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank You illy1996;)

Yeah ..... I'm going for CR, I will try a different strategy for this event, believe I can reach my goal within 2 or 3 days without using SG, SSG or any bonuses.
    On the first day of the new year, I wish everyone could achieve their goals:)

Sue46, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  9. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you SahraB for starting the Farm workers training strategies. :)
    I believe you left off the second part of this, like your Strategy for the 2 or 3 day Finish Line. :music:

10. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Maybe I'm going to do it the way you say, or maybe it is not. Do you have any other guesses?;)

11. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Yes yes please do share it;)xDSahra:DAre you going to farm like you would party???

12. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Short of Paying off Professor BP, I haven't a Clue! :eek:

13. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

xDLol!!xDxDxDxDxD Loooove all the funny remarks!! Farmers have a great sense of humor!! (They have to!xD)

DavidB.....Really good poem! :D

I have to object to its theme, however, as so many of us use the Magic Glade as a permanent place for our buildings, workshops, and stables....all of which also require water.:p
    .....???hmmmmm.....Can you do a poem about BP using the EVENT FIELD for EVENTS??!!!xDo_OxD;)

THANK YOU illy96 for that CODE!!! I just typed it into the Bonus Code box and it worked great!!:inlove:

What a lovely surprise, BP!!!:D:D Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    farmlily3, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  14. illy1996

SahraB: I too am intrigued and, short of getting up in the night to harvest, I would really love to hear your strategy! No SG? No SSG? No bonuses? Please enlighten us. :p

Sue46, fun2farm, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  15. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

No surprise, some farmers are already using this strategy.:)

The resources of my main farm are limited and I do not want to spend them for ordinary eventes. In fact, I have used this strategy many times before and it has always worked.

So, if I'm going to win the CR without having to complete the whole event, and I'm not interested in other prizes except CR, I prefer to use this method. It is enough to complete the Squirrel quest to win the CR for this event. I'm not interested in other rewards.

What about the items for CR? I will use one or more of my baby farms at the same time for items. And G&T is only 24 days away. Maybe this method is not suitable for everyone, or maybe it is worth trying.;)

And maybe I'll do the chicken quest on my main farm!!xDxD

fun2farm, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  16. illy1996

LOL! I sort of guessed and toyed with the idea for a while. But I really want those Season points ... and I am a sucker for finishing events. But this one seems nigh-on impossible for me so maybe, just maybe, I will join the two to three day event club leaving the rest of the event time to put in some long term stuff and work on FSQs. :music:
    It's definitely somewhat attractive and I could work an extra day or so on getting those seasonal points! :inlove:
    Thanks SahraB for the initiative. ;)

fun2farm, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 4 others like this.
  17. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks for the strategy thread, SahraB. :)

I was thinking of doing the same thing because 21,950 is kind of ridiculous for an 8h crop on just 2 fields... xD:cry:

farmlily3, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  18. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

I'll skip this one. Major effort for trash rewards isn't my thing. I'll use my time to prepare for my bday and to grow the last Orange Pansy to finish the Forget me not FSQ. :)

19. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I guess I will never be able to complete that quest. :cry::cry:
    Rewards and requirements ..... 170k+ plant for 50 BBs and a few things, Oh My God! BP must have gone crazy!o_O:eek:

[​IMG]

20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I like the idea of using our extra farms to gain the givers for our main farms to reduce the stress, but I cannot harvest multiple farms by hand. Just too much clicking so I will have to hope for a farmwheel bonus. Good luck to you all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.