Feedback Frosty Farm Work 101

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by teddy.bear, Dec 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

trainingjan2020_oa.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Frosty Farm Work 101" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Why oh why can we not use the EVENT field for this? This could be a perfect opportunity, grow our crops there, get our drops elsewhere - never mind that I find this aggravating, I see it as a completely missed opportunity for the game, becuase here is a way that people could participate in the event while simultaneously completing their own farming goals, which would foster goodwill and make people more inclined to play more, which means maybe spend more! I just don't understand the logic in creating an event field, and then not using it. On another note, very happy to see the announcement with the mention of the game being around for many years to come.

purplebeet, baw815, TERRIE and 3 others like this.
  3. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

No need to write my own opinion -mlatselleste- has done it very well already!!
    Are you even listening BP...???
    If not, why even have this thread??....just like the Event field.......

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    baw815, swCactus1 and 007Farming like this.
  4. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I tired to come up with different words to say the following that -matselleste- wrote...but this is exactly what I wanted to say....so I copy and paste

Why oh why can we not use the EVENT field for this? This could be a perfect opportunity, grow our crops there, get our drops elsewhere - never mind that I find this aggravating, I see it as a completely missed opportunity for the game, because here is a way that people could participate in the event while simultaneously completing their own farming goals, which would foster goodwill and make people more inclined to play more, which means maybe spend more! I just don't understand the logic in creating an event field, and then not using it.

Thanks -matselleste- Perfectly noted.

5. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

can we have a cloud row that gives tools? I'm sure it has been done already but looking at this cloud row and the ones I have this one seems a bit meager. I like a cloud row that gives out something even if it's just pheromones. Xp is just experience sped up a bit, seems to be important for some. for me the ultimate cloud row would be one giving out a random wonder stable every 24 hours but tools would be useful too.

I am not going to complain about only 2 fields being used, what bugs me is that we need stables or trees to get the wooden beating sticks, yet we only have 2 fields with no space for stables or trees. Overall this just seems too much effort for the rewards.

If we could keep one of the animals as a farm helper that would be great, why do we have to train them as our apprentices and then they go work somewhere else :p

fun2farm likes this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

First and foremost: requirements are way too high! o_O

With a crop of 8 hours, to achieve the number of crops, it is absolutely necessary to harvest three times daily - not possible for a lot of people - and even then there might be a small deficit. :eek:

This event is a frequent one but I still find it very easy to donate too much. I confuse which one is the requirement and which is what I have already donated. I also find it very misleading to have empty "spots". Even as "experienced" as I should be, I have donated too many Plums in one section (no biggy but it could easily have been crops! :wuerg:)

I find it very time consuming waiting for the "training" period to end. I often wander off and forget about it. An unnecessary waiting time. A minute or two is fine but five or ten minutes, very frustrating. :(

On the positive side, as usual, the graphics are splendid and the prizes are pretty good - coming from all directions in the case of my baby farm. :inlove:

I really did think that events were beginning to become more achievable but during this festive season, I'm afraid we have returned to events that cannot be completed without far too much time on the computer. Or, dare I say, spending real money. -.-

7. madbs64

madbs64 Forum Apprentice

Well another silly unreal event, unless of course you spend 24 hours a day at computer, or spend lots of real dollar :) Glad that I don't get involved anymore, have far too may cloudrows and giver items as it is, but feel it is unfair on new or lower ranked farmers trying to achieve a little something , Hey maybe 2020 the year of the impossible :)))

fun2farm, habalala and baw815 like this.
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.