game freezing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by howk01, Apr 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howk01

howk01 Padavan

Good morning,
    I am finding that at the start of every event the game is freezing at 100% upon opening in the morning. I am constantly refreshing & clearing cache. Once I do get it opened to first field I can usually harvest & replant only to freeze again when I try to change fields.
    I am also getting a message that says pages unresponsive at the top of my screen with the option of waiting or refreshing.
    Since Unity started I have been having a lot of problems with the freezing but it becomes really bad at the start of each new event which is really frustrating.
    Thank you.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello howk01,

Are you using a browser to play? Have you tried using a different browser to see if that helps? You can also try lowering the Graphic quality under Game Settings and turning off animations.
    Have you tried using the downloadable client to see if the game runs smoother?

Can I assist you further?

3. howk01

howk01 Padavan

Sorry - I meant to post in Unity Trouble thread.
    I have tried client but did not like it. The problem seems to fix itself after a couple of days into the events.
    You may close.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.