game ticket

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by kbalcı, Jan 20, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbalcı

kbalcı Forum Apprentice

I used one when I had 19 tickets in the current macaron game. Without playing the macaron game, the game crashed and my ticket was wasted. I want my ticket returned. Can you take a look at my playground? Can you also clear in-game cookies? the game is very slow.
    Üye: kbalcı Id: 46943766

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello kbalci:)

I have moved your thread to Technical Issues as you requested an account check.

I can verify from your logs that you started a game but it was exited without completing it.

When exiting a game or refreshing before completing, the mini game doesn't count, the boxes used to start the game are lost and no rewards are booked.

I'm sorry, but we cannot rebook boxes here in the forum. You will need to contact Support.

I have cleared your cache as requested. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies as well. Also perhaps a reboot to your computer before logging back in will help your game play.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.