GAMEPLAY PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mavidpu, Mar 17, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavidpu

mavidpu Forum Greenhorn

Accept now. The problem is that you cannot enter any part of the game even if it is on the Internet provider. But I can enter the market and sell products. I can get into the magic ivy. Please accept honestly. You are losing too many users. Now give a clear explanation. Let's act accordingly.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 17, 2023
  2. ssbbll

ssbbll Forum Greenhorn

As a matter of fact, after the official forum in Turkish was closed, the Turkish players who viewed this forum decreased because the English language education in us is very weak. Most people living in Turkey use Turkey's major internet providers, which are claimed to be problematic, so the result here should be multiplied by three or even four.

3. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

Could you please explain how can I reach clouds, how can I write neighbours, how can I sell products but I can not log in fields and I can not harvest? This is not Internet provider problem. This is game problem. >:(

4. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I've been having problems with the game for 3 days. I have to press the refresh button many times. Some parts of the game do not work properly. I am someone who uses many service providers. I don't think this situation is related to the service provider.
    My Opinion: A recent "update" is causing problems in Turkish language support. If this issue is investigated, maybe the source of the problem can be found.
    Note: Chrome, edge, firefox etc.
    all tried. (including unity client)

-ladyarwen- likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Whilst I can understand your problems and frustration with the Game, it will not help to spam several threads on the same topic.

You can try imalattanhalka's suggestion and try reverting back to an earlier version of your PC, before the problems started to see if that helps.

As the problem is not with our servers, there is nothing we can do to resolve this issue. You can try also the suggestions from other threads like this one here to see if anything helps.

~closing thread~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.