Gear Coins - 8 as a reward for each jigsaw tile in FAQ?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, May 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I have just noticed in the May Game Day FAQ that the tiles containing the jigsaw state that the reward is 8 gear coins. This applies to all boards.

I landed on a jigsaw, played the viking game, and didn't win 8 gear coins. I was only rewarded with the 3 I won in the viking game.

Judging by the FAQ, it looks like we win 8 gear coins when landing on the jigsaw piece, and I gather that we can earn extra coins in the viking game?

Can someone please clarify this, thanks.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

The base amount of Gear Coins rewarded are dependant on where your final throw lands due to the following calculations:

[​IMG]

Bonus Gear Coins are rewarded due to landing on the Bullseye on the number of attempts:

[​IMG]
    So to receive 8 Gear Coins, you need to land on the Bullseye the first time your axe is thrown.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.