Getting "3 dots" when harvesting

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SaSuz, Nov 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaSuz

SaSuz Someday Author

Each time I harvest or clean/feed animals it is coming up with 3 original dots which then if I click on says copy.
    As I am harvesting a field it constantly comes up so I am always clicking on it, nothing happens but it is really slowing me down.
    Assume it is a unity thing although never had this problem before

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello SaSuz,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? Once done, close the Game and then log back in to see if the issue is resolved.

Can I assist you further?

3. SaSuz

SaSuz Someday Author

Ive tried that and hasn't worked

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

Can you try deleting the Downloadable client, then reinstalling it. Do you have the same problem if playing on a browser?
    If you post your user ID#, I can also try clearing your server cache.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. SaSuz

SaSuz Someday Author

So sorry forgot to come back on check reply. User Id is 29989055

Thanks

6. shooger.sweet

I have cleared your server cache to see if that helps. You might also try using a different browser.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Jazac likes this.
  7. SaSuz

SaSuz Someday Author

It hasnt worked, I use edge and dont wish to change, any ideas?
    Since the change to unity I have not liked things and this is just tipping me over the edge to quit despite playing for probably close to 10 years :(

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Your fellow player also reported here that Edge continues to have problems but has had success with both Firefox and Chrome. I'm sorry but I don't know what else to tell you to do if you prefer Edge and don't wish to try another browser to improve your game play. We can pass on your issues to the Game Team for further investigation.

May I assist you further?

Jazac likes this.
  9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Sorry to butt in here. I also had this on Edge last week. If you hold the curser over the 3 dots (or right click it, I cant remember) it eventually comes up with the option to "hide" that toolbar. I clicked that and haven't seen it since. I find Edge still performs better with the game than the other browsers

Jazac likes this.
  10. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you ctindaldavies for more information regarding the issue :)

May I assist the OP further?

Jazac likes this.
  11. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Wow I was gonna report how @ctindaldavies done it as I keep seeing this on EDGE. But since both of our reports mine and @SaSuz , I saw the 3 dots was getting to be less of an issue. Now I tried to get them to appear to see how to hide as I was gonna post how to do that since it is (was an option). Well I tried and yet to get 3 dots...

Now I will keep trying to get it. But so far ethier the game team fixed it or something fixed it.. If I can try @ctindaldavies Ideal I will be back with steps. Otherwise my side is now fixed without those steps. Have a GREAT day everyone. I do hope @SaSuz has no more issues too.

EDIT: I will say now Baha side is fixed for me. I don't harvest each crop alone unless its a must (that is where I tested tonight at). Light house where we place givers since my topic I still saw the 3 dots but it appeared with less issues.. Meaning that icon was NOT in front of you.. But more to the right. I do have items to harvest there in 1 hour. I pray I do not see the 3 dots.. But if so I will try to hide it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.