Mini-Event Gift and Trade: December 2019 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. missyww83

missyww83 Forum Apprentice

Thank you to BillyWhiskers, walnutgrove, mindy1701, rivak, trishap58, kdawn73, Rainbows_End, and imafarmer72. I greatly appreciate your gifts.
    missyww83
    (level 84)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Thank you very much to Chevrefeuille and illy1996 for your gifts! I've already put them to work. :)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you sooo much to trishap58 and Reva1944 for your most kind and wonderful gifts!:inlove:

5. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

A massive thank you to the following amazing and generous people.
    puppiesnponies
    ChristmassTreeFarm
    Familiy3
    Vladii
    matselleste
    illy1996
    kookykola

You've all been incredibly giving. I have stables and trees that I didn't dare dream of.
    I logged in his morning, no lie, thought I accidentally logged into someone elses farm. Thank you all again.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Many thanks to trishap58 for the wonderful surprise of a Rambutan tree!! Love it!!:inlove:

Really enjoyed trading with you for your Manta Ray, farmerlily22!! :) You made it a pleasure!:D

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you all for your kind thoughtfulness and generosity. You've made me feel special and cared about:inlove: with your kind messages, trades and surprise gifts. Many thanks....

8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Many, many thanks go to madmax41, heather_ann, Rainbows_End, Imafarmer72, kdawn73, Escalonilla, Stinkerton, and honeybear_78 for their generosity. Your gifts are working for me and getting lots of TLC in return. :)

9. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Wow! As soon as the event went live, I bet I had everything on my list! It means so much because I absolutely love this event. I have alot of farmer friends to thank, and if there is anything I can give, gift, or share with anyone , just let me know;)
    farmlily3
    puppiesnponies
    Chevrefuille
    farmer_broke
    Howko1
    sarann
    tlcmom
    Im so afraid I may miss someone, what with the terrible notes I started on this :eek:event. Its like Christmas again over here and I opened gifts without checking the name tags...Please forgive if I missed some wonderful farmer.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  10. madmax41

madmax41 Forum Apprentice

Hi, it was like christmas for me... Thanks to
    Sarann, Kdawn73, escalonilla, george2, farmerfock, farmerlilly22. Grams78!!, gemesum, beavis7070, rivak, puppiesnponies, chevrefeuille, Rainbows_End
    Please forgive me if you gifted and I did not mention your name, but it was really overwhelming when I signed on this morning. Love you all for being so generous.

11. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

A big thank you to illy1996 for their very generous donation of trees!

12. purplebeet

purplebeet Active Author

Thank you all for making this an event worth the wait! Being at lower level than the majority I could use so much that some may just store in the barn, but just remember how exciting it was when you got your first music hall? Or the prized reindeer? Thats how excited my farms(farmerlily22) still get= so thats alot to be thanking folks for!!
    For every tree, sweet treat, pet (yes they are no working animals here-all pets) a huge and heartfelt thank you guys :inlove:
    ...cant wait til next time, lol!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    tlcmom, farmlily3 and 007Farming like this.
  13. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I need to shout out a new round of thanks to Rainbows_End, Will*O*Wisp, sarann, walnutgrove, TCRooster, 007Farming, and sanddollar15 for their help with my CursedButterfly farm. I appreciate what you gave me so much!

morris111, Willow, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  14. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

I want to thank illy1996, tlcmom, Chevrefeuille, and sarann for sending me such amazing gifts. Your kindness and generosity is overwhelming. You rock!

tlcmom, sanddollar15 and 007Farming like this.
  15. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

I want to publicly and profusely thank the following players for all the wonderful gifts they have given me over the last 3 days. I am profoundly "flabbergasted" at the sheer amounts of trees, shops, dens, and pens they have sent to me! It has blown my mind, to say the least. LOL

AuntMoe, lvl 222,
    Northy, lvl 213,
    **sebe96**, lvl 82,
    madmax41, lvl 76,

and last but not least

marketqueen, lvl 81.

Thank you all so very very much!!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    madmax41, tlcmom, AuntMoe and 2 others like this.
  16. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Junior Expert

It is my pleasure to help out those who need it when I can. I remember being a newbie and needing things I thought I would never get and then the wonderful and generous farmers of this community pulling out all the stops for me. I can't help but want to do that for others now that I am a "BigTime" farmer! My barn doors are always open! Happy B&T y'all!

17. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Thank you Pnp for the lovely surprise gift! :inlove:

007Farming likes this.
  18. MissKiwibird

MissKiwibird Forum Greenhorn

Thank you Rainbows_End, Will*O*Wisp and *Nightshade* for your amazing generous gifts! :inlove:

19. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thank you to those that gifted and traded with me. xD
    Thanks to those that offered some amazing trades on the trade-boardxD
    Thank you to BP for opening up MM. Having access to MM allowed for some great tradesxD

baw815, purplebeet and tlcmom like this.
  20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I would like to thank those who sent me gifts, some requested, others not. At the risk of forgetting someone, I will not name them but they all know that I am very, very thankful to be part of this caring and sharing community! :inlove:

007Farming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.