Mini-Event Gift and Trade: December 2021 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi everyone, I guess I will start with the "Thank you notes"
    Big thanks to kibsnfebs, habalala, shellyhappybj, and puppiesnponies for their generous gifts. Also thanks to reva1944 and Brookeham, I am truly blessed to know such caring farmers and friends:inlove::inlove: You are all
    just too kind!

And the generosity continues, Thank you escalonilla for your wonderful trees!;)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    Brookeham likes this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'll join in too. I'd like to give big, giant thanks to xiop, sanddollar15, and strikoroba for the trees and panda habitats. Your kindness is greatly appreciated!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. muorikka

muorikka Junior Expert

Katinka1700 - thank you!

Sister3 likes this.
  5. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

I would like to give a huge thanks to Illy1996, puppiesnponies, sanddollar15, rivak, suezoroc, asta.neiti, and xiop. You have all been so kind, sharing your trees and stables. I am in awe of your generosity. You're awesome! Thank you!

And another addition, escalonilla, thank you so much for helping me out with the rest of my Moonlight wishlist. You rock!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I need to send another BIG round of thanks to Northy and escalonilla for their gifts. They are greatly appreciated, and enjoying their new home. Thank you both so very much!

Sister3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you :) You know who you are;):inlove::)

Sister3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

Thank you escalonilla very much!

Sister3 likes this.
  9. xiop

xiop Active Author

Late post but the festivities have kept me away from the game. I want to thank several players that have, as always, been incredibly kind and helped my farm to grow even more!
    Thanking secapipas, andreiaflor, @shellhappybj , @illy1996 , @puppiesnponies , @escalonilla , Northy, @Mooboy and @eowynruss !
    Between several trades and crazy kind gifts I'd love to thank you all, if there is ever anything you need, please let me know. Everything sent is already in use and making a huge difference in my game!
    Wishing you all a lovely New Year, praying for it to be healthy, wealthy and prosperous!

Mooboy likes this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Here is my belated thanks for all Farmers whom help with their kind gifts to me, As i have been feeling down, it hard to stay focus and Positive ;);)

12ss12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.