Mini-Event Gift and Trade: December 2022 Offers and Requests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by WildCat, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your wishlists, requests, give-aways, offers, trades. Please stick to one post, and update it or repost it updated, if you wish. Please use IGMs to discuss offers and agreeing on gifts/exchanges.

Please be sure to check before agreeing to a gift exchange if the items are giftable / tradeable. A guideline can be found in the FAQ, but please double check the availability of the items in game to avoid disappointment.

Happy gifting and trading!

Note: If you farm name is different to your forum name please indicate this so other players may contact you

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

rivak, shellhappybj and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

This is my Christmas List:
    TROPICAL ANIMALS:

"EEL"!!!-NEED please before event over!

RARE ANIMALS:
    RAINBOW TROUT POOL and PLECO FISH LAKE

WORKSHOPS:
    CANDLE WORKSHOP,QUILL STUDIO,BOXING GLOVES FACTORY,RAKE FACTORY,and SILK FARM

TREES:
    SALT CEDAR SEED TREE

DECORATIONS:
    Any EP/TEP giving DECO ITEMS anyone can gift me would be appreciative

As always I look forward to this event, especially at this time of the year. Happy farming and Merry Christmas! CliffFarmer1 :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    Nala777 and rivak like this.
  3. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Looking for the following trees.

Goldenchain
    Bladdernut
    Magellan's beech
    Yew aril
    Ambarella
    Hawberry

Nala777 likes this.
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hi everyone!

I've got a long list this time, in case Santa has extra room in his sleigh. :) I'm asking for the following:

Baharama:
    Red Peanut Butter Factory
    Orange Shark Lair
    Orange Koala Habitat
    Base Hippo Hollow and Orange Hippo Hollow
    Amberella Tree
    Bird of Paradise Tree
    Shavingbrush Tree
    Carob Tree

Ylang-Ylang Tree
    XXL Black Sapote Tree

Main Farm:
    Ladybug Nest
    Weasel Hole
    Groundhog Stall

Bladdernut Tree
    Potato Tree
    Cucumber Tree
    Bristlecone Pine

XXL Sugar Tree

Moonlight World:
    Cat Fairy Wand Boutique
    Grave Candle Tree
    Blood Eye Tree

I'm also offering the following for trade or gifting. I have upgrades for some of them, but not all.
    Main Trees: Almond, Bayberry, Bitternut, Catalpa, Cherry, Crooked Tree, Date Palm, Maple, Methuselah, Mountain Juniper, Olive Tree, Red Alder, Salt (with one XXL too), Slope Point, White Poplar, Wish Tree, Yellow Pear.
    Main Stables/Workshops: Beaver Dam, Guinea Pig, Robin Nest, Koi Pond and Yellow Koi Pond, Rodeo Ranch, Sawmill.

Baha Trees: Abiu, Cocoa, Dragonfruit, Jacaranda, Jocote, Kapok, Lychee, Macadamia, Mongogo, Monkey Orange, Plumeria, Rainbow Eucalyptus, Ravenala, Soursop, Tree Fern.
    Baha Stables: Anaconda, Axolotl, Camel, Crocodile, Elephant, Giraffe, Rhino, Sloth, Toucan, Zebra.

Send IGM to rivak if interested in any of the above. Happy trading!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    Nala777 likes this.
  5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Hello, fellow farmers! Firstly, thanks to all those who so generously gave in the past. I recently celebrated my one-year anniversary as a farmer. The best part is the fellowship experienced and friendships made. Thank you all for your wisdom and generosity.

My list is below and if anyone has spares stashed in their barns, I'd appreciate the following:

XXL Aspen
    XXL Raffia
    XXL Red Alder - received - Thank you for base and upgrade!
    XXL Tulip
    XXL Redwood
    XXL Kumquat - received - Thank you!
    XXL Birch - received - Thank you!
    XXL Weeping Willow

Base:
    Myrrha - received - Thank you!
    Magnolia - received - Thank you!
    Dogwood - received - Thank you!
    Larch - received - Thank you!
    Starfruit - received - Thank you!
    Pecan - received - Thank you!
    Redwood - received - Thank you!

Critter: Pony - received - Thank you!

Workshop: Blackbelt studio - received - Thank you!

Toucan workshop - It produces tiki (not the buff) - received, thank you!

I apologize in advance if I listed items which cannot be gifted. RL has prevented me from doing a better check before posting.
    Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!

PS I will do my best to update as gifts are received, but at times, have a problem to access the Forum. Thanks for understanding. :inlove:

PPS - farmers, beware of anyone who sends IGM offering 'rare' items, then asks you to contact them via WHATTSAPP and gives a phone number. They are 'offering' items through cash payments to a bank. >:(

This is the first time I have ever experienced this, and have blocked the player.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    dzemke, Nala777, rivak and 1 other person like this.
  6. cat_71

cat_71 Forum Apprentice

if possible and thank you in advance

black willow catkin(didn't show last gift & trade)
    strawberry tree fruit
    chestnut tree

beach towel work shop

armadillo upgrade if any (i have base)
    would really love a kangaroos if anyone has an extra (if not no worries)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. zilverDolfijn

zilverDolfijn Forum Apprentice

Wishing you all a wonderful December month in the game and, of course more importantly in real life!

Thanks again to all of you who gifted me so generously in the past eleven months.
    I have a few items on my wish list this time. Thank you in advance for considering it.:D

Tree (base or upgrade): bitternut
    cottonwood
    monkey orange

myrrha
    tulip blossom
    yellow trumpet
    loquat
    wisteria
    scarlet wisteria
    black willow catkin
    aspen
    raffia

:inlove: I love my gifts, THANK YOU! :inlove:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    dzemke likes this.
  8. sedomances

sedomances Someday Author

Hi farmers, It has been 8 months since I started back and I am trying to complete my FSQ's quickly. I am still lacking in workshops, some wonder stables and M&M items. I am looking for the following items to complete my farmer's society quests:

Workshops: Sheep's wool, Angora wool, Ladder, Cardboard Box, Hammock, Down-feathers, Jewels, Paw pops, Shimmery powder, Safe, Sun collector, Flabellum, Skateboard, Tiki totem, Air bubble, Hair gel, Fangbrush, Safety cone, Racoon mask, Quill pen, Black belt, Scented Candle, Silk, Rake, Hit Single, Picnic Blanket, Snorkel, Party Sails, Chopsticks, Timber, Paint Palette, Guano.

Wonder stables: Dove, Raccoon, Rooster, Wolf, Hedgehog, Groundhog, Glowworm, Owl, Mole, Eagle, Squirrel, Skunk, Swan, Platypus, Weasel, Bison, Pheasant, Stag Beetle, Robin, Spider, Toad, Pony, Chamois, Blue jay, Secretarybird, Roadrunner, Porcupine, Kakapo, Crocodile, Okapi, Walrus.

Any Moonlight Mania workshops, stables and trees (except Tentacle willow) is needed.

Thanks in advance.

9. suezoroc

suezoroc Advanced

Hi farmers, happy December! I am looking for the following items:

trees/tree upgrades:
    grave candle cactus xxl
    ghostly willow
    glowing mushroom tree
    gelatinous buckeye
    bird of paradise
    cucumber tree

stable/workshop:
    neon beaver/peacock
    rake factory
    quill studio
    slime mill
    fairy cat orange
    workshop upgrades orange or higher: donkey, bear, dog, ostrich, sheep, duck, peacock, butterfly, fish, beaver

items missing from Magic Stalk Row:

Secret of Santa rock MSR2: campfire friend
    Santa's gift MSR2: stings like a bee
    Santa's gift MSR1: double luck / horseshoe game / chimney sweeper / bird bathhouse
    Birthday 2015 MSR: bouncy cake
    Harvest festival MSR: chestnut farmer, hedgehog and spider
    Snow Mouse Retures MSR: Premature Celebration
    Cheesy Mars Landing MSR: CHeesy Rocket, Ready for Takeoff, Moon Landing, Moon Takeoff

There are a couple of loose items to giveaway which may help complete your cloud row in: coconut magic calendar, old mariner game, christmas 2015 and winter 2015, party ticket MSR5,6,7,8 and 9 (just putting this here in case the items are tradable this time round)
    Trees to giveaway: soursop, white poplar + xl, wish, jacaranda, crooked...etc, I will go through the posts fulfil some of those requests.

Thanks in advance

10. shaun

shaun Forum Greenhorn

I'm OFFERING the following...
    MAIN FARM TREE:
    slope point tree + XXL
    date palm tree + XXL
    Walnut XXL
    Wisteria tree + XXL
    wollemia tree + XXL
    pine tree
    Sorb tree
    liriodendro

MAIN FARM ANIMALS:
    fish pond Neon
    Kiwi
    Wolf
    Pheasant
    Sawmill
    chameleon
    chinchilla
    butterfly house
    beehive + orange

BAHA TREES:
    Mngosteen
    Sigillaria
    Monkey orange
    Mahogany

I'm LOOKING FOR:
    pony
    bouganvillea tree
    raccoon
    platypus
    Norfolk pine tree
    Goldenchain
    dragonblood tree

Thanks
    username: stefyg96

11. Verabella

Verabella Forum Greenhorn

Hello farmers, I've been playing this game before. My account name is "Verabella" and I'm level 64
    I need a lot of things on my farm. i need stork, weasel, pigeon, badger, squirrel, raccoon, firefly and kangaroo barn.
    If anyone has an extra orange barn upgrade and would like to send it, I'd really appreciate it.
    I don't have any trees. Chestnut, peach, sweet chestnut, mountain ash, ginkgo, strawberry, kowhai, sloe, malt, lemon and goldenleaf tree
    and I have very few neighbors. I still can't use some of my green meadow. Please feel free to add me as a neighbor :)

~Verabella~

12. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Hello fellow farmers! Is the item Double Luck something that can be gifted? It is not on the Barter & Trade giver list.
    Well, I have an unfinished cloud row waiting for that one. I have givers, trees, and stables that may interest you in exchange.

13. Andrey028

Andrey028 Forum Greenhorn

I have to give pink worshops like :
    -cat
    - dogs
    - salamanders
    -sharks
    -monkeys
    -snakes
    - beaver
    -butterflies
    -rabbits
    -turkeys
    - crows
    -fish
    - bees
    -donkeys
    - bears
    -pigs
    -ducks
    - camels
    -Cuckoo
    -panda
    - chameleons
    -turtles

-howie donut
    -sundial
    -gingerbread heart

USER : Andrey028

14. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

I've used up all my gift licenses for my main farm, but if I get home early enough tomorrow, I'm going to go through my secondary farms and send out some more items. I hardly play the main one any longer, so there's no need to keep goodies on those other farms.

If anyone has a Deliberate Tumble (stage 1 of the previous event) that they'd like to trade for, send me a message. I've been away for a bit, so I don't have any of the more recent items to trade, but I do have a nice collection of some older things.

15. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

would anyone be willing to trade a hamster flytrap for a hair gel stall? Ive been trying to get the hair gel stall for a while now please let me know thank you or maybe i have something else you might need i dont have much though :oops: i will absolutely check and see if i have it for you I also need Amberella tree and Scarlet Wisteria tree

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    Nala777 likes this.
  16. bmcfall_8490

bmcfall_8490 Junior Expert

hi, im looking for a Rake stall and an Amberella tree i dont have much but I MIGHT have what you need and want so please let me know if you have what i need or if you want to trade i can see if i have what you are looking for thank you

17. lennon_2011

lennon_2011 Someday Author

hello everyone, im looking for the silk stable and amberella tree please if you could help me or want to trade please let me know thank you

18. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

im also looking for silk stable on this farm too thank you :inlove::p

19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

If you go to "Manage Offers" and put the item in the right hand side, if it comes up, it's tradeable. ;)

RowSie and -Päärynä11 like this.
  20. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Hi
    Looking for
    Potato tree
    Cucumber tree
    Ambarella tree

Gecko stable

Party games

Farm name: AniE1

Thanks