Mini-Event Gift and Trade: May 2020 Offer and Requests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, May 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your wishlists, requests, give-aways, offers, trades. Please stick to one post, and update it or repost it updated, if you wish. Please use IGMs to discuss offers and agreeing on gifts/exchanges.

Please be sure to check before agreeing to a gift exchange if the items are giftable / tradeable. A guideline can be found in the FAQ, but please double check the availability of the items in game to avoid disappointment.

Happy gifting and trading!

Note: If you farm name is different to your forum name please indicate this so other players may contact you

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

AniE likes this.
  2. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Hi

I am looking for

Animals
    Ant
    Manta ray
    Snail - received, thank you

Trees
    Ceiba bloom
    Ambarella
    Ice cream bean
    Mongongo nut
    Wollemia - received, thank you
    Langsat - received, thank you
    Ylang - received, thank you

Cottonwood - received, thank you
    Desert rose - received, thank you

Farm name: AniE1

Thank you

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Happy Gift and Trade!:music: If anyone has an extra,
    Ambarella...thanks habalala:D
    Ice Cream Bean..... thanks illy, you farmers are really so generous!!:inlove:
    Monongo...
    not sure if tradeable yet!
    I could really use them! I do have many things I could trade, please igm me @
    sanddollar15
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post!:inlove:

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  4. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Hi All
    I have a ton to trade...I am looking for 3 givers...Please reach out if u can spare.

1. Elaborate Bird Feeder
    2. Eggs-bert Paint
    3. Smart Eggs

Thank you Friend!!!

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    007Farming and Stinkerton like this.
  5. Köylü

Köylü Forum Greenhorn

I need Creepy Willow and cat fairy home
    Famer : _HySteria_
    Thank you.

beavis7070 likes this.
  6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I am looking for an Ambarella, let me know if you would like to arrange a trade! :)

edit - Happily received, thanks so much!

trishap58 likes this.
  7. galmanzo_wilder

galmanzo_wilder Forum Greenhorn

Hello & good day! I have a few very simple requests for this G&T. My farm is level 89 now, but there are some odd gaps. I have some of the new-ish stables (pony, guinea pig), but am missing almost all of the older/classic speciality stables (otter, swan, weasel, etc.). Here is what I most need right now:

Stable Upgrades (any color, I don't have any yet)
    turkey - received!
    dog - received!
    mouse - received!
    pig - received!

Trees (for making feed)
    chestnut - received!
    sweet chestnut - received!
    apricot - received!

Trees (for quests)
    gingko
    lemon
    magnolia
    blackthorn plum
    beechnut
    chequer

Stables
    Eagle (I have the orange upgrade, but no base) - received!
    Dove (I have the orange upgrade, but no base) - received!
    Hamster - received!
    Mole - received!

Farm name: galmanzo_wilder

8. Upsidedownfarmer

Upsidedownfarmer Forum Greenhorn

Modified to specifically state what I'm asking for - thanks in advance for your consideration if you have extras you can part with!

Trees Needed:

Magnolia - Received! TY!
    Milk Tree - Received - TY!
    Chestnut

Workshops Needed:

Shearing Shed - Rabbit - Received TY!
    Shearing Shed - Sheep - Received - TY!
    Cow Dairy - Received - TY
    Goat Dairy

(These 4 workshops were picked specifically because they would enable me to complete quests that will open up other workshops)

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My farm hubby is preparing for Harvest Hoedown and needs some parrot feather trees. He has done a great job representing the EN forum the last few years :) and is making a run for the top this year and I so want to help him.

Please IGM for trade arrangements...I have lots to trade ....rare trees, stables and upgrades plus givers. If you need to fill your Haunted Manor, I have extra spooky givers.

sanddollar15 and 007Farming like this.
  10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Thank you PnP/BW... I have a quite a few items and givers up my sleeve (ala Bullwinkle and Friends).
    Parrot Feather trees... if you Please.

sanddollar15 and 007Farming like this.
  11. beavis7070

beavis7070 Forum Apprentice

Hello farmers!
    I am working on some island quests and would love the following:
    Base or upgrade, either is appreciated
    Anaconda, Camel, Toucan, Anteater
    Plumeria, Java Apple, Macadamia Nut, Yangmei, Mangrove, Durian, Nutmeg, Acacia, Ceiba Bloom, Sandalwood Seed

And to complete some cloud row:
    Something In The Water, Chestnut Spider, Chestnut Farmer and Gingerbread House

I have several of the older specialty stables, wolf, eagle, swan etc if any newbies are looking.
    Message me your wish list and I will see what I can do

Thanks

12. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hi everyone! This is what I'm looking for this time around:

Raccoon Stall Orange
    Spider Hut
    Bison Range Orange
    Dovecote Orange
    Pheasant Orange
    Peanut Butter Factory Orange/Red/Pink

Nightgleam Orb XXL
    Blood Oak XXL
    Dark Queen Apple XXL
    Creepy Willow Leaf XXL
    Tool Tree
    Rowan Tree
    Cork Oak

Sea Buckthorn
    Bladdernut

I've got some extra base and yellow stables to trade. Including a Yellow Cow Dairy and a base Goat Dairy if anyone still needs them. Send an IGM to rivak and I'll send them your way. :)

13. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

Hello every one welcome to another gift and trade event. Hope everyone is staying safe with the trouble times we are all experiencing with the virus going around. Hope every one get what they are looking for in the trade event.
    Here is a list of what I am looking for at the moment
    ep cc and deco items
    gold two-man saw, silver two-man saw, silver barrel organ, winter magic, cc items

Here is all the extra items I have to trade off I tried to take out the stuff that you can get off the store
    stalls
    4 yak, 8 wolf, 9 weasel, 12 tortoise, 10 swan, 20 stork, 2 stag beetle, 2 snail, 4 skunk, 2 salx, amander, 6 rooster, 5 robin, reindeer,
    10 racoon, 11 platypus, 7 pheasant, 10 peacock, 5 owl, 5 otter, 23 ostrich, 3 newt, 2 mouse, moose, 26 mole, 3 lynx,
    3 llama, 5 ladybug,,9 kiwi, 5 kingfisher, 12 hedgehog, 11 hamster, 2 guinea pig, groundhog, 3 glowworm, 14 fox, 7 falcon, 11 eagle,
    19 dove, 7 deer, classic reindeer , Iclassic moose I, chamois, 18 bison, birthday edition sheep, 5 badger, 6 armadillo, 4 zebra,
    15 tiger, 3 sloth, 7 shark, 29 seal, 4 sea pony, 5 rhino, 16 red panda, 5 penguin, 6 octopus, 17 axolotl, 2 lobster, 5 lion, 30 koala,
    4 hummingbird, 18 hippo, 8 giraffe, green tree, 3 gazelle, 17 flamingo, 10 crocodile, dragonfly, 9 classic sloth, 7 classic parrot,
    2 classic elephant, 10 classic anaconda

yellow stalls
    3 stork, 7 mole, hedgehog, 5 hamster, 5 fox, eagle, 4 dove, bat, bison, 5 tiger, seapony, 4 red panda, 2 flamingo, 3 axoloti, 2 anteater

orange stalls
    3 stork, reindeer, 6 owl, 11 mole, lynx, 2 hamster, 8 fox, 8 eagle, 3 dove, 7 toucan, 3 tiger, 6 seal, 13 panda, 13 monkey, 2 lion, 6 koala, 12 camel, anaconda, anteater

red stalls
    2 shark, 4 red panda, 8 panda, 3 monkey, lobster, 3 elephant, hummingbird, 2 anaconda, 3 camel

pink stalls
    rabbit, peacock, ostrich, goat 2 goose, frog, donkey, crow, chiken, chameleon, cat, beehive, bat, monkey, panda, 4 elephant, 3 camel

neon stalls
    turkey, rabbit, mouse, 2 pig, horse, goose, goat, dog, crow, chameleon, cat, butterfly, bee, beaver, camel, 2 elephant

workshop
    7 textile, 6 sweater, spooky cow dairy, spooky moustache, spooky chicken egg, spooky apiary, solar plant, snorkel shop, skateboard, silk, 5 sawmill, 8 sail, 5 safe, 4 quill, 3 moose music hall 2 disguise, 5 crow hoard, candle, 6 tiki totem, 5 safety cone, 3 fangbrush,
    3 air bubble

workshop upgrades
    potter red, 5 peanutbutter orange, 8 chopstock orange 2 chopstick yellow, 4 carpet factory orange, 4 yellow carpet factory, 3 bikini yellow, 8 orange, luggage red, ladder red, ladder orange, 4 koi orange, 2 candy yellow

tree
    20 tentacle, 17 nightgleam, 2 midnight oak, 21 dark queen apple, crimson eye, 2 creepy willow, blood oak, 3 yew, 2 yellow trumpet,
    7 yellow pear, 24 wisteria, 33 weeping willow, 3 tulip, 6 tilia, 10 sweetgum, 15 sweet chestnut, 8 starwberry, 12 stone, 18 sorb,
    21 sea-buckthorn, 6 salt, 18 sakura, 10 rowan, 7 redwood, 17 red anjou, prehisstoric fir, 37 plum, 9 persain silk, 6 pecan, 8 peach,
    8 oak, 20 norfolk, 3 mulberry, 17 mountain juniper, 23 mirbelle plum, 12 medlar, 29 maple, 20 magnolia, 17 loquat, 19 larch,
    17 kowhai, 5 judas, 7 ice fire, 2 gold leaf, 17 goat willow, 8 ginkgo, 11 fullmoon, 2 floral wire, 7 elm, 16 elderberry, 2 dogwood,
    7 dappled willow, cottonwood, 11 cork, 2 chequer, 5catlpa, 2 bougainvillea, 2bladdernut, 11 blackthorn, 15 black willow, 23 birch,
    14 beech, 2 ash, 12 apricot, 5 yangmei, 19 wampee, 16 tamarind, 5 tamarillo, 16 star fruit, 20 star apple, 21 soapberry, 3 sigillaria,
    9 sea grape, 4 sandalwood, 14 salak, 18 royal poinciana, 5 rollina, 16 ponytails, 5 pomelo, 10 pomegrante, 19 plumeria, 5 pitomba,
    7 pitaga, 8 pistachio, 10 persimmon, 7 pawpaw, 8 papaya, 7 pandanus, 19 nutmeg, 15 mangrove, 15 mangosteen, 6 nectarine,
    5 myrrha, 3 moringa, monster furit, 17 monkey tail, 5 mate, 11 mango, 25 macadamia, 21 lychee, 6 lagsat, 8 kumquat, 4 kiwi,
    14 jujube, 18 jacote, 3 java, 11 jackfruit, jabuticaba, 5 guava, 16 grapfruit, 4 goji, 2 eucalyptus, 29 ebony, 11 dragon fruit,
    6 desert rose, 27 cocoa, 12 chocolate vine, ceiba, 23 cashew, 20 carob, 17 buddha's hand, 2 black sapote, 26 betel nut, 13 baobab,
    10 amhertia, 2 ahehauete

xl trees
    2 yew, 11 tentacle, 4 dark queen, 3 yellow pear, 6 wisteria, 7 weeping willow,
    tulip, 3 sweetgum, 6 sweet chestnut, 2 stone pine, 4 sorb, 7 sea-buckthorn,
    2 red ajou, 7 pine, 4 oak, 6 norfolk, 2 mountain juniper, 6 achacha, 2 amhersira
    7 mirabelle plum, 26 maple, 10 magnolia, loquat, 5 larch, 8 kowhai, avacado
    3 judas, 6 goat willow, 3 elm, 5 elderberry, dappled, 11 catalpa, baobab,
    blackthorn, 3 black willow, 8 birch, 7 beech, ash, 8 buddha's hand, 2 banana,
    4 carob, 8 cashew, 8 chocolate vine, coacoa, 2 coconut, 2lychee, 2 madarin,
    desert, 3 grapefruit, guava, 3 jackfruit, 8 jujube, kumquat,6 mango, 8 mangosteen,
    8 mangrove, mate, 4 monkey tail, 7 nutmeg, 9 ponytil palm,6 royal poinciana,
    papaya, 2 pistachio, pitaga, 3 pomegrante, 5 salak, 2 sea grape, 8 soapberry,
    7 star apple, 7 star fruit, 5 tamarind, 6 wampee, 3 yangmei

xxl
    dark queen apple, 17 yellow pear, 2 yew, 8 wisteria, 5 weeping, tulip,
    8 sweetgum, 2 swrrt chestnut, 5 strawberry, 7 stone pine, 9 sorb, 6 sea buckthorn,
    3 salt, 7 sakura, 9 rowan, 4 redwood, 4 red ajou, 32 pine, 3 persina silk,
    3 peacan, 27 peach, 13 oal, 4 norfolk, 7 mulberry, 3 mountain juniper, 16 mirabelle,
    10 medlar, 20 maple, 5 kmagnolia, magellan's, 7 loquat, 4 leomn
    6 larch, 6 kowhai, judas, 10 goat willow, 5 fullmoon elm, 7 elderberry, 3 cork oak,
    10 catalpa, 4 bladdernut, 4 blackthorn, 5 black willow, 11 birch, 3 beech, ash, 8 apricont
    acacia, 6 acai, 6 achacha, ahuehuete, 5 amerstia, 5 avacoda, 6 baobab, blacksapote,
    brazil nut, 4 buddha's hand, 7 banana, 8 carob, 11 cashew, 5 choclate vine,
    14 cocoa, 5 coconut, desert rose, 11 dragon fruit, 3 ebony, 2 eucalyptus, 2 ficus,
    6 fig, 4 goji, 6 grapefruit, 4 java apple, 4 jacote, 8 jujube, 3 kiwi, 7 kumquat,
    6 langsat, 8 lychee, 4 macadamia, 9 mandarin, 6 mango, 4 magosteen, 8 mangrove,
    3 mate, 5 monkey tail, 2 monster fruit, 3 moringa, 6 nutmeg, 7 padanus,
    8 papaya, 9 persimmon, 2 pistachio, pitaga, 5 pitomba,
    plumeria, 2 pomegranate, 7 ponytail palm,. 9 royal poinciana, salak palm,
    2 sandlewood, 6 sea grape, 8 soapberry, 7 star apple, 3 star fruit, 5 tamarillo, 8 tamarind,
    7 wampee, 4 yangmei

ep cc and deco
    slice of coco III< pearl collectors, medittion monkey, coffe party,
    zero g(ame), x never marks the spot, wreath of suzy, tricky clothing,
    winter scenery snow globe, where's the cake?, weather frog, tree of knowledge,
    water connon, wardrobe-o-mat, vegetable booth, ufo, ultimate chill, ufo berakdown,
    tree lovers, treasure dectecter, traveling sheep, too hot for you, too cool for surf school,
    tomato seed, tiki musician the way to a sheep's heart, 2 the shrub of stars, tent tackle,
    target kicking, swinging sickle, swingin' carols, sweet carols, swee,sweet love,
    sweater donkey, superturbo cookietron 3000, superbear, stubborn yak,
    strawberry bandit II, stomping grapes, stoic royal guard, stingy surprise,
    steller cookies, st. nick bear I, spring tree, spring fever,
    spoilsport, spit take, spider soccer, space veggie, soup-cooking sheep, snuggle bunny,
    5 snowbunny softie, snowball fight, 3 snow-blower, snip snip snip,
    snap shot, 2 sleepy party sloth, sky sailors, shooting star cannon, september dance,
    santa's helper, 3 scary scarecrow, santa's gift, rudt the groundhog, royal flush cats,
    7 rainbow tree, rain dance, racoon shenanigans,
    quick bloomer, quasimouso, purrsmeralda, pumpkin seed,
    public service, price perch, presents populat folk band,
    pollen power, pogo scarecrow, plummeting pennant, playtime games,
    pimp my sleigh, photorealism, perfect fit, perfect bake,
    pegasus express, pass teh sugar, parthenpn III, paper heart,
    paolo, the vegan master chef, overflowing horn, out of this world,
    organic harvester, one star beach bar, one more throw,
    one child one teaher, oh well, new year's fireworks, new year's day swine,
    neon pig, neon horse, neon frog, my little pony shutterfly, mouth-watering melon,
    mminds in bloom, midsummer wreath, midsummer pole III, megalithic table,
    megalithic game, mauna candy III, mardi gras bear 3, mar-cow polo,
    malt beer mishap, luxury limo, love is in the air,
    love is a battlefield, lots-o'-fuzzles, loops, log rolling,
    leo o'reilly, lemonade squash, leaf cannon, large pond, knock-out fruit,
    kichen hero, keepy-uppy champ, jumping puzzle, juggle dragon, irritaing sun,
    ingrid's student, ingir the maiden of diamond, increadible ingrid,
    2 icy sculpture, iceflip halpipe, i love clown, humming the tune, hot elixir of life,
    herb garden, hats off, harvst leaves, 2 hark! the angels sing, han salata, halloween snow globe,
    greece flowerbed, grape inspector, grandstand, grand finale, good luck swine, golden city,
    2 gingerbread sheep, celatro cart II, full house III, fruits galore, 3 froze pond (piece d),
    3 frozen pong (pieace c), frozen pond (piece b), frozen pond (pieace a), frosty the snowman,
    frosty fountain, fraggle fun, fowl play, for science!, flying shield, flower race,
    flower crown boutique, flower children, flower booth, floor routine, fishy friend, fish attack,
    firecrackers, firs-spinning, fire-eating, fire dancing, finger-wrestling, field of fright, festive froggers,
    farmer sheep, farm ludo, farm apprentice, fancy game cannon, false start, enthusuastic jury, endless fun,
    elaborate bird feeder, dragon dance, decorated throne, dance to the beat, czapka chicken, curling season,
    crowdsurfing, covert caddie, country cake, counting sheep, cosmic chicken, cornet duet, cool kids,
    2 christmas tree, christmas snow globe, christmas in the shire, chocolate fountain, 4 cheering fan,
    changing room, chamele-off, cathcy clown pants, carrot archer, carnival float, cap'n scarecrow,
    candy star carols, candy explosion, cabbage seeds, busy bees, buffalo bill, buddha statue, brilliant fireworks,
    brain schniztel, breakfast bunny, blown away, blow dry bunny, bleat dancer, birthday surprise!, birthday beautification,
    2 beary tasty, basic season trophy, basic season cup, baking adventures I, baby shower, BAM!, avast ye pile of snow!,
    auto-wreath 5000, aubergine seeds, apple booth, basset dogs, #1 farmerama farm, flower experiment, fish fountain II, bug ol' bruin

I'm willing to trade any one. And happy trading every one and as always my trades all comes with a random item
    If any one has any of the items looking for im willing to trade up to 15 items for each of them especially the winter magic ep item

14. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The valuable

EGG FARM

(and any other trash in your barns where no ccs required to purchase)

but don't forget:

the super juicy waste of resources : EGG FARM

007Farming and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. missyww83

missyww83 Forum Apprentice

In search of...

Dragonblood fruit trees
    Crimson eye, ember leaf, and grave candle (can't remember if I can get them from Jack or not)
    Snail, dragonfly, and snail stalls or rake workshop.

I can offer bison, moose, or eagle stalls.

Thanks, and stay safe.
    missyww83

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  16. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Happy G&T Everyone!!
    I am seeking 2 particular pens.
    Classic Cow II and Classic Rabbit II. Got it
    AND a Rake Factory...please:)Got it

Please send IGM for possible trades.
    Thanks!

17. Dory111

Dory111 Forum Apprentice

Hi everyone, I am a level 85 farmer and need wonder stables and trees for my farm. Anything will be welcomed.

Anteater, rooster, lion, tiger, giraffe, octopus,
    snail, otter, skunk, raccoon, tortoise, crow,
    bat, spider, kingfisher, bison, ladybug, kiwi,
    newt, salamander, robin, yak.

Yew, Ceiba, Samara, Yangmei, Fern,
    Chestnut, Rambutan, Red Alder,
    Red Anjou, Sigillaria, Prehistoric Fir, Kowhai.

Stable upgrades orange, red, pink.
    Any cc/ ep givers.

Thank you.
    Dory111

18. soraiamachado

soraiamachado Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone!
    I'm looking for:

1x Ambarella Tree
    1x Candy Factory III:Red
    1x XXL Dogwood Tree
    1x XXL Goldenchain Tree
    1x Butterfly House IV: Pink

Have much stuff to trade!
    Thank you.
    soraiamachado

19. howk01

howk01 Padavan

Hi Everyone
    I am looking for rake factory, monkey orange tree & an ambarella tree.
    Have a lot to trade including pink & neon pens plus a lot of trees.
    IGM to let me know what you are looking for.
    Thank you & stay safe!

20. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Hi all, I'm looking for:

Monkey orange tree
    Filbert
    Zombie sheep pen
    Pleco fish
    Frilled lizard
    Guineafowl

It is possible some of these are not available for trade, so I've left off what I know isn't included yet, but some of the above may also be untradeable.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.