Mini-Event Gift and Trade: October 2021 Offers and Requests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Oct 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your wishlists, requests, give-aways, offers, trades. Please stick to one post, and update it or repost it updated, if you wish. Please use IGMs to discuss offers and agreeing on gifts/exchanges.

Please be sure to check before agreeing to a gift exchange if the items are giftable / tradeable. A guideline can be found in the FAQ, but please double check the availability of the items in game to avoid disappointment.

Happy gifting and trading!

Note: If you farm name is different to your forum name please indicate this so other players may contact you

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

Looking for:

Penguin habitat
    Lobster pool
    Crimson Eye Creeper
    Salt cedar Tree
    Acacia Tree
    Yak stable

Hummingbird nest
    Hawberry
    Elm tree
    Crane habitat
    Rake factory
    Skateboard Factory
    Textile Mill

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Mooboy, IpsiDei and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

offering a textile mill in exchange for a disguise workshop
    offering a crimson eye creeper plus an elm tree in exchange for a stone pine tree
    offering a yak stable in exchange for a racoon stable

thankyou all who helped, do not need any more now.
    ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Can offer a secretary bird for a parakeet... edit: Thank you to a very, very generous illy for my parakeet!!!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    Mooboy likes this.
  5. Calgal

Calgal Forum Apprentice

I just started this game about 2 months ago so I really do not have anything to trade yet. I have one or two of the basic animals and trees, baha is open and so is the moonlight field. If anyone has spare upgrades (orange or better), rare stables or trees, I would be ever so grateful. My game name is Calgal. I could also use some EP givers too.

6. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I am looking for a
    - crooked tree - received, thank you!
    - slope point tree
    Thank you
    Farm name: Anie1

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Everyone it is the Lovely Barter and Gift Event:D:D:D

Here is List of Items to help me with some Quests:p:p

Stables in need of:
    • Dormouse Stable
    • Blue Jay Nest......No More Needed
    • Agama Habitat
    • Mantis Habitat.....No More Needed
    Workshops in need of:

Cardboard Box Factory
    Candy Factory
    Pottery Shop
    Quill Studio
    Silk Farm
    Tiki Totem Factory

Please Send me IGM to Ajjg1966 as i have lots of XXL Trees, Rare Trees and Some Rare Stables i have too many to list

Also i can build certain workshops and items in Jack Shop for those unable to Build due to insufficent tools or spooky ingredients

I will get back here update my posted when i made my mind to see if i need anything else ;);)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hi everyone.
    I'm looking for a parakeet, a crooked tree, slope point tree and a dormouse.

Mooboy, mindy1701 and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

Hello, I am working on a bunch of quests and levels in the Artisan's Village, and find myself in need of a few things. I am also way behind on the Moonlight Mania items. My farm does not have a heck of a lot to trade, I don't get the cool stuff as soon, but I will be happy to check my inventory for something you would like. Any help at all would be wonderful. Thanks in advance!

Trees

Egg
    Honey

MM Trees

Blood Oak
    Gelatinous Buckeye
    Hungry Oak
    Ghostly Willow
    Twilight Birch
    Marshmallow Ghost
    Medusa Willow
    Grave Candle

MM Stables

Trollophant Shed
    Zombie Sheep

A big thank you to all those who have helped me already!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

Hello,

This is my first Give and Trade event, since I only started a couple of months ago. Being so new I am not sure even what to ask for let alone what I would have to offer that you couldn't purchase for a few Country Coins. I have managed in my short time to clear my meadow (thanks again to all my awesome neighbors for their help with that). I opened Bahama main field about 2 weeks ago. I also just opened my cloud but haven't placed anything there yet either. I have been farming like crazy in Moonlight this month. I just managed to buy my first Creepy Willow yesterday. Any ideas or generosity would be greatly appreciated.

Forum and game name are the same.

Thanks again.

sanddollar15 and shellhappybj like this.
  11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a few upgrades and a couple of Moonlight items. Can anyone spare the following?

Trees
    Goldenchain
    Chaste
    Ambarella
    Annona
    XXL Gold Leaf
    XXL Salt
    Crimson Eye Creeper
    Gelatinous Buckeye (base)
    Ghostly Willow (base)

Stables/Factories
    Slime Mill
    Orange Flamingo Lake
    Pink Paint Factory
    Orange or Red Ostrich Egg Farm

I have base Baha lychee, plumeria and jocote trees to offer anyone who needs them. I also have a few extra XXL upgrades including Dragon Fruit, Lychee, Soursop and Tree Fern.

From the main fields I have extra XXL Almond, Cherry, Dappled Willow, Maple, and Walnut Trees. Mostly just one or two extras, except for Walnut - I have a ton of those thanks to the darn wheel. :) Send a message to rivak if interested.

Happy Trading and Gifting!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  12. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The juicy and waste of resources egg farm

Nala777 likes this.
  13. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

I am giving away neons

Got more than 10 of bats, horses, lynxes, crows, cows, turkeys, ostriches, frogs, dogs, chamaleons, parrots, anacondas, pigs, sheep, ducks, geese, fish, donkeys, pandas, camels and monkeys

IGM with your request

Mooboy, hatzeva, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  14. angler35

angler35 Forum Greenhorn

Seller if anyone has more silk farms? game nick lantern35 thanks

Last edited by moderator: Oct 25, 2021
    Mooboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.