Mini-Event Gift and Trade: October 2021 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Oct 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

Thank you very much sanddollar15, puppiesnponies, upa70, Mooboy, spotsbox and IpsiDei!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    sanddollar15 and IpsiDei like this.
  3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Bear Gourd, Salt Teamwork.

4. Calgal

Calgal Forum Apprentice

I would like to thank my neighbors who have given me so much as well as other players. A special thanks to Kukkakaalikorva, IpsiDei, -Paaryna11, SthnMiss_ scrappy12, and --Shimmer--. I am overwhelmed with your generosity.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  5. eowynruss

eowynruss Junior Expert

I would like to send a giant thank you to sanddollar15, illy1996, rivak, spotsbox, and escalonilla for the wonderful things you have sent me. You have all been so kind and generous, I and my farm are very happy. Buckets and buckets of thanks!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

A big round of applause to piskica, illy1996, canon71, and ipsidei for their kindness and generosity. I promise to give your items a loving home.

Thank you all so very much!

Edited to add another round of thanks to The All-Mighty Generous escalonilla for the neon stables, and thanks to Spotsbox for the slime mill. I can finally start working on a couple of MM upgrades now thanks to their kindness. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Mooboy, spotsbox1 and IpsiDei like this.
  8. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

I wanted to thank everyone for the generous outpouring of gifts that were sent my way. Not only of their gifts but also of their wisdom and insights that some shared as well. My future success had been made possible by all these great people!

Sthnmiss_
    Calgal
    Flamiss_
    Paaryna11 (missing the oumlouts on all the A's)
    illy1996
    shellhappybj
    eowynruss
    hawk01
    Menira
    upa70
    rivak
    spotsbox
    sanddollar15
    farmlily3
    escalonilla

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  9. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Many Many Thanks for your Kind Gifts to sanddollar15,escalonilla,farmlily3,shellhappybj,birdiesaunt,asta.neiti,mindy1701 and _zebr_

Huge Mega Thanks to Puppiesnponies :D:D:D;););)

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and _Zebr_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.