Mini-Event Gift and Trade: September 2020 Thank you notes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please use this thread to post your "Thank you" notes for the Gift & Trade deals and gifts :) . Please do not use this thread for posting requests / giveaways or other deals.

Happy gifting and trading!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

A big thank you to ctindaldavies for the mongogo, and illy for the chaste!

After 10 years of playing this game I have finally, and completely by accident, discovered how to see a list of gifts received and who they were sent from. So I'd like to also take this opportunity to formally thank everyone who has, over the past years, sent me a gift and received no thanks on the forum - and apologise for my not knowing how to discover who the wonderful gifters were!

Mooboy likes this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Many thanks to @Chevrefeuille and @illy1996 for their gifts! Now I have a couple of new quests I can start working on. :)

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  5. cleapape

cleapape Forum Apprentice

Thanks a million to @a1kumcu . I've been very grateful to him.
    I didn't ask anything from a1kumcu. But he/she (i don't know, sorry) gave me what i wanted.
    You are the best neighbour.

Also i've been very thankful to @hurleygirl and @zorimm
    They gave me many things to me in earlier G&T.

Happy farming all.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

Thanks for the plecto, Illy!

It never ceases to amaze me how wonderfully generous and supportive the community here is. Thanks to all who continue to share what they have, be it something from their farms, or their knowledge and experience.

Happy farming!

Willow, RowSie and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I would love to thank my one neighbor who has sent me something in gift and trade Thank you so much :)

Willow likes this.
  8. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Thank you Willow for the tree! I appreciate it very much. :)

Willow likes this.
  9. RowSie

RowSie Regular

This community is beyond awesome. So grateful to be part of it! :inlove:
    Thanks everyone who took the time not just to help me, but just share selfless through this days.
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:

10. missyww83

missyww83 Forum Apprentice

Thank you so much, PitBmom and a neighbor whose name I don't know how to type on my keyboard. I appreciate your help.

11. lennon_2011

lennon_2011 Someday Author

i would truely like to thank everyone for sending me pawpaw trees they will help me alot you are ALL Awsome!!!! :):inlove::inlove::):)

12. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I woke up this morning and the fairies had been visiting. It feels like Christmas ;D

Thank you my friends for all of the goodies, I have been very spoilt and am extremely grateful.

Thank you @Brookeham, @spotsbox, @bearbabe, @Willow, @Nala777

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Nala777 likes this.
  13. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Many Thanks and appreciation to BitBmom,Cassie101,shellhappybj,mindy1701,Noelle20001,Illy1996,farmer broke, ctindaldavies,racheliz,Nala777

Hope You all happy with Trades and giving :D:D

14. mausorvo

mausorvo Forum Apprentice

Thanks to everyone who did a barter with me, I got the missing trees.:inlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.