Gift Stable

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by juliah.cristine, May 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliah.cristine

juliah.cristine Forum Greenhorn

Hi! I just wanna ask if there's a way to gift stables or trees?
    Thankyou in advance :))

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello juliah.cristine,

You can gift stables & trees during the Gift & Trade mini events. One has just recently finished, so watch for news of the next one in future Announcements.

Can I assist you further?

3. HMP3

HMP3 Forum Apprentice

This may not be the place to ask and if not, I apologize, but is there a complete list of items that are not allowed to be given/traded? I.e. giver items such as slides. (I figured that list would be shorter)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello HMP3 :)

Are you also the OP? If not, please create your own thread so we can help each player individually. The link to the Gift and Trade FAQ provided above gives examples of items not included in Gift and Trade. It does list Jackpot items as excluded which includes the slides won on the Farmwheel.

May I be of any further assistance?

5. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Last edited by moderator: Jun 27, 2020
  6. HMP3

HMP3 Forum Apprentice

Thank you to both Farmers.Almanac and SahraB. It does help. Again, my apologies for intruding on some else's thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.