givers

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by upa70, Jul 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

is there any giver items past or present that give golden bananas that i can get my hands on. there was mention of a item "raiders of the lost bananas" in a harvest festival 2013 event given to the top 500 players and then buyable after the event finished.
    is this an item i could get in gift & trade? or are there any other golden banana givers out there?
    im desperate for golden bananas...cant get them quick enough and i read on the forum players complaining they have 100's or 1000's of golden bananas and nothing to spend them on as they have unlocked everything in the temple
    :cry:

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello upa70,

The Raiders of the Lost Bananas was rewarded in the 2013 Harvest Festival Event. For a limited time in 2013, you could purchase the Temple of Golden Bananas giver item. Neither giver can be gifted/traded during Gift & Trade events.

There are many ways to earn Golden Bananas. You can win them from Rewards Crates, Farmers Orders, Farmer's Society Quests, The Farmwheel and Events.

Can I assist you further?

3. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

no thank you

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.