Gold Maple Leaf

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by babyoz, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyoz

babyoz Forum Greenhorn

I harvested old maple tree around 05.30 on timer left, trying to get Gold Maple Leaf. Instead, I got Green Maple Leaf. Did I do something wrong? I used the watering spike on the tree at the begining (it showed 07.46 or 48 when I started).
    User: babyozID: 55263317

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello babyoz,

As you have harvested the tree, I cannot check exactly what time it was planted or harvested. If you had less than 6 hours to go, you should have gotten a Gold Maple Leaf. Did you wait more than 2 hours after applying the Watering Spike before harvesting?

Can I assist you further?

3. babyoz

babyoz Forum Greenhorn

First when i planted the tree, timer showed 12.00. Then i applied watering spike (timer became 7.40 something). After 2 hours (timer showed 5.30 something), i harvested but only get green leaf. I refreshed many times, the result was still the same. The event time was running out. I harvested the rest of maple trees (timer around 4.30), all i got were green leaves. So i lost the chance to donate 5,700 (10 gold leaves) to the 4th leaves room that required 5,150 value, because I only got the total of 3,000 value from the 10 green leaves.

Anyway.. the event is finished now. There's nothing more we can do.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

As the event is over, you can try to contact Support to see if they can assist you further.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Not a mod but for future reference, the watering spike reduces the timer on the old maple tree by 35% per age.

From the DE FAQ:

Fertilizers reduce only the remaining time - in this case by 35%.
    The levels are calculated from the (adjusted) total growth duration.

Example:
    The basic duration is 12 hours. No fertilizer is used -> Level 2 appears after 6 hours since planting.

I enter the fertilizer directly, the entire growth time is reduced to 7.8 hours.
    Stage 2 occurs after 3.9 hours after planting - 3.9 hours after fertilization.

I give the fertilizer 2 hours after planting, the total growth time is reduced to 8.5 hours.
    Stage 2 appears 4.25 hours after planting - 2.25 hours after fertilization.

I give the fertilizer 5 hours after planting, the entire growing time is reduced to 9.55 hours.
    Stage 2 appears 4.775 hours after planting - a change in stage should be made after fertilization.

Therefore, OP should've harvested the old maple tree when the timer was at 3:54 or less if they wanted a gold maple leaf.

Tip for the next time we have a similar event: hover your mouse over the tree before harvesting to confirm that it's showing the maple leaf color you're expecting to get.

baw815, farmlily3 and -Mir85- like this.
  6. babyoz

babyoz Forum Greenhorn

Oh well.. that's what I thought @zerodegrees, thank you for making it clear. Too bad I didn't think to experiment while the event is still in "save zone" to tinker.

@shooger.sweet you may please close the thread. Thank you for your supportive effort.

zerodegrees likes this.
  7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.