GSD to/about - "Sprinkles in Candyland" - breeding event

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Mar 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Basic opening, not calculating anything more BUT:

now there is HDD, Happy Discount Day, so every breeding cost only 1 Powerfeed (28 hours left 3/18/2023 17.38 CET)

and my strategy/HINT is... do that 228 Bird breedings to RIGHT area in playfield and get those 2 Piccolo Boxes!

Then looking if I have enough PF to do "the rest of the event" also.
    So, not so beautiful opening, just hint that HDD!

edit - if calculating right - needed only 418 PF to do everything (not mentioned PF-prizes from Mammals!)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  2. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Even though the event required a massive amount of breedings, I did it and finished. Anytime there is a HDD/BB combo, I want to take advantage to work on some of those breeding FSQs! I finally got my last CIRCUS PANDA and completed CASTLES IN THE SAND!!!! :D
    Seems that I've been working on that forever. The other prizes were a plus, this just feels so good to have done!

Hope everyone gets the results they hope for!

dumbunny, upa70, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  3. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

and now we can get Farm Coins too ! (or is it a part of HDD-bonuses?)

Sue46 likes this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I finished too. Made use of 1 PF breeding event.

dumbunny likes this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All done on all participating farms. Two of my baby farms did the event on HDD, so that made it hurt a little less in the PF department.

Sue46 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.