Hanami Festival

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

FAQ

Event Crops: Origami Flower
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes (With manure + water 4 hours)
    Plantable on the event playfield only!

Koinobori Rose
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes (With manure + water 4 hours)
    Plantable on the event playfield only!

The event playfield consists of one hundred and twenty three 1x1 plots.
    If we also spread with larger units, then:
    26 pieces of 2x2
    4 pieces of 2x1
    11 pieces of 1x1
    [​IMG]

This time the amount cannot be calculated beforehand, because everyone decides for themselves which tasks they want to play.

Here's my choice:
    1,152 x Origami Flowers
    1,168 x Koinobori Roses
    + Barn Products

StepElement 1 (Pagoda):Element 2 (Tree) :Element 3 (Pond):
    [​IMG]
    40 x Origami Flowers

[​IMG]
    143 x Origami Flowers

[​IMG]
    257 x Koinobori Roses
    2[​IMG]
    850 x Crop circles
    [​IMG]
    150 x Silk Flowers
    [​IMG]
    900 x Daffodils
    3[​IMG]
    81 x Koinobori Roses
    [​IMG]
    172 x Koinobori Roses
    [​IMG]
    286 x Origami Flowers
    4[​IMG]
    15 x Badgers
    [​IMG]
    10 x Parrot feathers
    [​IMG]
    10 x Fake moustaches
    5[​IMG]
    121 x Origami Flowers
    [​IMG]
    219 x Origami Flowers
    [​IMG]
    315 x Koinobori Roses
    6114 x Koinobori Roses229 x Koinobori Roses343 x Origami Flowers

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for starting the thread. Looks like a wise plan to me! :music:

imalattanhalka and *WisdomTree* like this.
  3. *WisdomTree*

WOW !!! :inlove:

[​IMG][​IMG]

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

well that sucks!-.-
    looked at this event yesterday and the requirements for the different styles was completly different..there were items such as tillia, ladybugs, cooking pots, peanut butter, spiders and luggage bags..got all ready to go...now i have to rethink and see what i have/can accumulate for the event all over again:mad:

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting the thread and giving us a hint of how to strategise to get the best prizes. :p

I think that the crops may be a problem but I will get as far as I can cos it doesn't interfere with my other farming projects. Though I did think this was supposed to be a "calming" event if such a thing exists!!! :music:
    Good luck everybody! :inlove:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Thanks Wisdom Tree for sharing this. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can do in the event as there is one reward in particular I'm chasing (the Red Eared Slider!). Before I begin the event, I have a few questions as I'm not sure if each area gives the same rewards.

My questions are,
    - is it better to start using 1x1 or 2x2 plots for the first harvest? I'm leaning towards 1x1, but am not sure which will provide more crops per plot.
    - One element's rewards include 2x Fruit Cake stable (my RES may be lurking there!). Which element should I choose to get that Wonder stable.
    - Do the elements only refer to the requirements needed to fulfill the task - and are rewards different depending on which element we select?

Sorry, I'm confused and would appreciate guidance as I really hope to get the Fruit Cake wonder stables and another chance at the RES :) Thank you!

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

MeadowCrossing: No buffs effect the crops on the Event Playfield, you can only use water and manure. You will get the same number of crops whatever plots you use so, in my opinion, 2x2s are better as you will use less water and manure. :)
    So, BUT definitely for first harvest, ten 2x2s. ;)
    To get the 2 Fruit Cale Stables, 219 Origami Flowers. :inlove:

I believe that you need decide what you wish to win and use the "Requirement" above to achieve it. If you are in doubt, try something that you are not bothered if you mess up (the Style Requirement 1 and Style Requirement 2 for Element 1 have pretty small rewards so you could experiment there). :p
    I find the wording of the FAQs a little confusing at first but the best way to find the answer is to have a go! :D
    I hope this is clear for you. Good luck! ;)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
    sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  8. MeadowCrossing

Thanks, illy1996. I'll put down the 2x2 for the first harvest.
    My goal is the Fruit Cake Wonder stable as I hope - fingers and toes crossed! - to get the Red Eared Slider. All attempts so far (buying FC stables, Season rewards) have not brought success. I want to be sure the Requirement I chose gives the two Fruit Cake Wonder stables :D

Update: My red-eared slider continues to elude me! I took the two Fruit Cake stables in the Hanami event and got another Poodle moth and Boxfish!:cry:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Is there some "lottery" -efect in this event? Many above speaks different win-prices?
    And what is Fruit-cale-stable? Wonderstable or some mega-extreme-stable to Bahama/farm?

First i think "yes now I sleep 5 nights"... early event I have to make event 24/7 when having 12h +200% local time 22pm-10am and so...

10. MeadowCrossing

The Fruit Cake Wonder stable gives a Red Eared Slider (RES) turtle as one option. It became available a few months ago. It is sometimes needed to fill Season orders. I tried many times and several ways to get one, but have not been successful. I keep trying :) So before I select an option for the Hanami event, I want to make sure the one I chose gives that Wonder Stable as a reward.

I was away for a few hours and checked the field and noticed that the 2x2 plot gives 5 crops and a 1x1 plot gives 2 crops. If four 1x1 plots use the same amount of space as one 2x2 plot, then if my goal is the most crops regardless of how much water/manure used, then I think using all 1x1 plots will give me the most crops.

It was mentioned earlier that 2x2 will use less water and manure and that makes sense to save time. I did go to the Tree and opened up another level of manure storage :)

Update: Thank you both illy and PnP for your patience and further explanations. I finally understand the wisdom of using 2x2 plots and have adjusted my playing field accordingly! The number of seeds used per plot/space is something I did not factor into my thinking.

I'll leave up my earlier musings in case there's someone else like me who didn't understand the reasons behind the field layout provided by Wisdom Tree. :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
  11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

OK, I have 1 of those, get it from "Easter Egg hunt"...

And after check, I mentioned that there is 4 Picco Boxes as a reward, first I think those are "the bad ones Piccolos" and "nothing-to-win-to-me" but those in this event COULD be the original good-ones...

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

In some levels it is very difficult to decide, which prize to choose from the three, when it would nice to have them all, but only one is possible. Hopefully I'll have enough event plants to get something better than stickers.

13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Yes there is differensies in prices !

Above me "WisdomTree" get 4 times Fruit-Cake WS, in my prices there is only 2 available... - I double-check it, 2 and both same time in "middle-series"...

Blaah, not great that we have different prices to different people!

14. *WisdomTree*

The wonder stables above are ''Parkin'' Baha Wonder Stables.
    It will be released on the 21th of April.

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  15. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

I don't know if I'm reading the FAQ correctly, but don't we have to complete all 3 Elements to get the cloud row?

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  16. gardengal

gardengal Exceptional Talent

We have to complete each element, all 3, but for each of those elements we get to choose what style we want to complete it in based on the prizes we'd rather have.

I hope I'm correct in that, if not, someone please correct me? Thanks!
    :)

jenzmum and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

@MeadowCrossing it doesn't matter which plot sizes you use, you will get exactly the same outcome.
    One 2x2 plot will give you 5 crops, by planting 1 seed = 4 crop profit.
    Four 1x1 plots will give you 8 crops, but those 4 plots require 4 seeds = 4 crop profit. It's exactly the same.
    I find the major bonus to a majority 2x2 field here (and only in the event field) with 2x1 and 1x1 in the gap is it does't take long to hand harvest so I dont have to use a harvester coupon, same with watering and manure.:)

Thanks Wisdom Tree for starting the thread, and clarifying it a little. The FAQs on these type can be a little confusing until you actually see the event live.

18. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

Thank you! I got very confused reading the FAQ. Luckily I hadn't donated anything or I'd be stuck doing a style I'm not really interested in.:sleepy:

sanddollar15 and gardengal like this.
  19. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

FYI: 2x1 plots require 2 seeds (one for each plot) and give 6 (three for each plot). So 6-2 = 4. Same result no matter what size you use.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  20. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

Illy already messed up - wanted the Amber WonderTrees (only missing the Toromiro Tree) and went for an easier option instead! DOH! :cry:

sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.