Feedback Happy Patches V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Happy Patches V2" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

Well, looks like I'm the first. Hello everyone. I came to say something positive :D
    -
    Reading the FAQs; I noticed when it came to the drops there was a bit more information as to how to earn them. Along with letting us know from what soil fields we can obtain drops; it has been added, what plantable items (trees,stables, etc.) will reap the highest amount of drops.
    Fantastic! It's no longer a mystery what we should put out to gather the biggest drop harvest. Thanks for saying it sample :inlove:

3. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I love this mini game. It is quick, full of strategy, able to get cool winnings the amount of which depends on skill. Last time I didn't tire of it.

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

This has been one of the nicest events in a long time. The using one field (although I still question why can't we use the event field?) and the drops from stables and trees, and the specifying of that, and the fact that the per-item need is very low, all has combined to make this a really pleasant event. Plus I just love the mechanic, it's adorable!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I enjoyed this event, it was steady and flowed. I liked that we were able to mill more patches at a time than is usual with this type of event. I wasn't too worried if I got the CR or not, it wasn't that attractive, but once I got near enough to see the winning post, I went for it - I like to complete events and this one was possible. :)

The drop rate was okay, though it was touch and go towards the end but that was perhaps because I didn't put out the best items to achieve the most drops, just what suited my farm at the time. :music:

Although the main prizes weren't brilliant, the extra prizes per patch were a nice bonus and all in all, the requirements matched the rewards. So happy with this event. Not easy but not stressful either.:inlove:

Bakers-Dozen, farmerumf and joanc123 like this.
  6. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I enjoyed this event but could not understand why the drops rate went down towards the end. After reading you post here I now know why my drops rate fell. I did not see that part of the FAQ re what to plant, trees, stables, etc. I did not see that part of the FAQ when I read it. I have learned a lesson here.....read the FAQ several times before and during the event incase something was changed or I missed reading it in the first place. Thanks Bakers-Dozen for helping me find the explanation as to why I did not finish this event. I enjoyed the event and had a good chance of completing it if I had this info.

Bakers-Dozen likes this.
  7. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you all for the feedback provided!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.