Happy Patches V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Happy Patches
    28th of November 2019 - 3rd of December 2019
    Difficulty: Medium - Hard
    Fabricia Famosa
    [​IMG]
    Time: 4 hours
    Gives (2x2): 160 EP
    Plantable on the main land only.
    Every player will get 10 seeds at the beginning of the event.
    Event Drops:
    Needle ’n Thread
    [​IMG]

You will get these drops when harvesting the main land and green meadow only!
    Plants - low to average drop rate
    Stables, Workshops & Trees - high drop rate

Swap Button
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting the main land only!
    Stables, Workshops & Trees - low drop rate

Mill product:
    Fabric Tile
    [​IMG]

Ingredients: 65 x Fabricia Famosas + 5 x Needle ’n Threads
    Time: 15 seconds

There will be a Domino mini-game.
    Each round needs a minimum of 2 Fabric tiles to be placed before you can end a game.

Each Player will be given 6 Fabric Tiles in Inventory and 3 Fabric Tiles on the playfield at the start of Event.
    Edit:
    180 Fabric Tileses required to get the CR.

For 171 (180-9) fabric tiles:

Crops required to mill 171 tiles: 171*65 =11,115
    Needles n threads required: 171*5 = 885

SOS: https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/sos-happy-patches-v2.36934/#post-241839

Thank you, @joanc123 .
    FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/happy-patches-v2.36912/#post-241710

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    morris111, 12ss12, joanc123 and 5 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

FAQ Happy Patches V2
    SOS (when available)

Not sure how many crops and drops will be required, depends how many Patches we lay in each play area. Minimum of 2 Patches per game so at least 23,400 crops and 1,800 drops to complete 180 games. :music:

EDIT

I got a bit befuddled with the word "game" so I am really hoping Xristos is correct and I'm the numpty! xD

END OF EDIT

The event is only 5 days long and the CR doesn't really do anything for me but I like the extra prizes as we go along. I really like this mini game, love jigsaw puzzles so I'm in but probably not to the end! :inlove:

DON'T FORGET: MM is supposed to start today. ;)

PS: I haven't seen SahraB here lately, hope she's okay. :oops:

Sorry, Nala, just saw you posted already. :D

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    purplebeet, joanc123, Willow and 7 others like this.
  3. Fortunately "Each Fabric Tile placed on a game board, counts towards the Main Progress Bar", so we will need 180 patches.
    10 or 13 patches are free.
    As I see it we will need approximately 170*65=11.050 event plants from only the main field.

joanc123, Willow, zerodegrees and 6 others like this.
  4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thanks, @illy1996, for your input.:inlove: No need to be sorry. :)
    Let's hope she's fine. :)

purplebeet, joanc123, Willow and 6 others like this.
  5. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Thank you Nala, illy and xristos for the breakdowns..... I am in but as illy says perhaps not for the whole...... event! Good luck and have fun everyone. I am also excited for the moonlight mania and hope it starts as planned. I'm not usually about during the week during the day!

6. illy1996

I thought that at first Xristos but then I saw 180 "games" to get the CR, I thought that each completed patchwork counted as game! o_O

7. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks to those who provided the info but I'm not going to do this event on any of my farms.

purplebeet, Nala777, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  8. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

It is wonderful how you can crunch the numbers for every event. I won't be doing this event...too much else to do on my farm and other things. Good luck to all and enjoy all the goodies.:)

purplebeet, Nala777, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  9. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

EN FAQ: 10 fabric tiles in inventory and 3 fabric tiles on game board (same as Happy Patches V1)
    DE FAQ: 6 fabric tiles in inventory and 3 fabric tiles on game board

Which one to believe... :eek:

Thanks for getting this thread started, Nala777. :)

As xristos-ale3andros pointed out, each fabric tile placed on the game board counts as a mini game so the minimum number of fabric tiles needed is 180 - 13 = 167 (if EN FAQ is correct) or 180 - 9 = 171 (if DE FAQ is correct), which is a minimum of 10,855 to 11,115 fabricia famosas and 835 to 855 needle ’n threads.

MM has been postponed.
    German mods are expecting an announcement on Thursday and have deleted MM from the calendar to avoid confusion.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  10. illy1996

Thanks Zero ... wondered what was going on! ;)

Nala777, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  11. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nala for the numbers. Haven't set up my farm for the drops. Feeling lazy. But eventually I will be drawn to the event and will be doing it. It always happens that way. xD

I tried messaging her ingame. But it says, the user doesn't exist. Hope she is doing fine.

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks Nala777 for starting the thread...Xristos and illy1996 - thank you for "unbefuddling", "re-befuddling", and generally making this head-scratcher of an event a little easier to understand.

I'm in. It's SEWING THEMED! If you ever had a doubt about me and a sewing themed event, well, you don't know dumbunny/sewinglady... I mean come on, my main farm's ID is sewinglady!

zippy zippy snippy snippy stitchy stitchy all the way to that cloud row!

One thing I remember from the last go around with this event and I see it's back, is that we can somewhat choose our little prizes - so if your farm is low on a particular thing (like green goo, cough cough) you plop as many of the peach fabric squares as you can TOGETHER - the number of goodies you receive goes up somewhat exponentially as you increase the number of touching squares of the same "fabric". So you can bet your bippies, this farm is gonna be "Peachy Keen"!

Nala777, baw815, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Made this based on the chart provided in the HU FAQ:

[​IMG]

I'm gonna prep my farm for the event by moving my arboretum, menagerie, and manufactory to the main field, and then covering both the main field and green meadow with trees in order to maximize drops.

Her in-game name is different than her forum name. I miss her too. :(

She changed her farm crest background color from pink and white (if I remember correctly) to black... I don't know if that means anything... I hope she's well and is just too busy with real life to post on the forum.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  14. morgainez

morgainez Forum Apprentice

I have decided not to do this event. Not thrilled with the CR or the other rewards. Thank you for the info though. It helps me a lot to have people break down event info as I am not mathmatically inclined . Wow. They are making an announcement on Thanksgiving? In the US, that is a major holiday with people traveling all over the country. No Moonlight Mania yet? My favorite part of the game. I was waiting at 5 am my time for it. Sigh.

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Have I just read this right - crop plantable on MAIN field only? If so, no way will I grow enough crops.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yes, but you only need 65 crop for each tile in the mill...so it's completely doable. Like Morgainez said - put manufactory, menagerie and arboretum on the main field for the additional drops, then cover the rest of the field in 1x1's and grow like mad. o_Ops. Now you know my strategy.

Nala777, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Farmerama is a German made game with a majority of European players. US doesn't get special treatment.

This event was really fun last time, so I'm looking forward to it :D

Nala777, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  18. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I am too!!! :music: I really enjoy this mini game!!!
    Good luck to those playing this event!;)
    Happy Thanksgiving to those in the USA! :D

purplebeet, Nala777, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

You have no idea how happy I am that this game doesn't cater to US holidays. Not everything has to revolve around the US. We can celebrate our holidays (or not) just fine without having to insist that the whole world join in. In fact, it might be the case that I chose this game over a couple others that are similar because this one is European based.

And I really liked this event last time, too - and not just because of the sewing angle - love dominoes, too!

Nala777, joanc123, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  20. morgainez

morgainez Forum Apprentice

I was not asking for special treatment. I was simply commenting on it.

morva, purplebeet, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.