Feedback Happy Patches V3

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Mar 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Happy Patches V3" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I always love this event. I like the structure, I like the fact that to a point, we can choose what prizes we get from each board, only continuing on if we can make more color matches to get the things we want and I love that we can pick our prizes in the shop. I am very much enjoying this trend of only using the one field for event crops, and making drops contingent on doing some other regular farming. Two thumbs up on all of these things.

The ONLY thing I don't like about this version of the event, is that when we have only one field on which to grow event crops, then there is a drop item that comes only from that field, and only from not crops! Granted, it is not an essential drop item, for which I am very grateful - but seriously. Where was the thinking in this decision? I have no problem having the swap button be a very low probability drop item. But if you're going to have it drop from the single event crop field, then at least make it drop from crops!

3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Yep - what she said!!:)^^^^^^^^^thumbs up, plus improvement.:)

Cassie101 likes this.
  4. hanimaga56

hanimaga56 Forum Greenhorn

TOGETHER

Last edited by moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  5. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

You should write it as follows.

[​IMG]

6. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

I like this event and usually enjoy it a lot. But this time the board is a lot harder to play with too many obstacles. At one point I maxed out the switch buttons/redraw and had to finish as is. This version is not as easy to stack up same color cloth so the prizes won is less than before.

1msech2006 and Cassie101 like this.
  7. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I don't play many events nowadays but decided to play this one to get the Anthill. And guess what, I find it extremely irritating. Don't get enough blue patches to buid up starcoins. All I get is useless prizes I'm not interested in. Real bummer. Was wasted time and resources this one. Decided to quit it already.

1msech2006 likes this.
  8. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I usually enjoy this event but this time it does seem extremely difficult to get the needed patches placed. I finally did get the ant hill, however I find getting the star coins patches are extremely rare and the board itself is more cluttered and almost impossible to place patches onto it. The drop rates were great in the beginning but seem to be slowing down towards the end of the event. Luckily I have magic trees. I have over 2000 event crops and cannot seem to get the needle and threads needed from planting/trees/stables. My neighbors have been wonderful sending the needle and thread drops and I thank them all.

farmlily3 likes this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am enjoying this event, the requirements aren't easy but manageable - I should finish tomorrow in plenty of time. I like just using one field, leaves the rest for normal farming as we wish. :)
    Love the graphics and don't really mind the extra obstacles, makes it more tactical. :D

Only downside: why bother filling up the Shop with goodies that we can't buy cos there are not enough Star Coins to be won. Swapping doesn't help, they still come up with the wrong colour tiles! :(
    The rewards for the main game are so-so (or should that be sew-sew) and the extras are enticing but unachievable. 8)

1msech2006 likes this.
  10. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I liked this event. I liked that it was a bit harder to place tiles. I was able to get the anthill and some other things i wanted. Also thumbs up for reasonable crops needed.

1msech2006 likes this.
  11. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.