Happy Patches V6

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by davidb1yth007, Sep 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

• There will be a special event crop:
    Fabricia Famosa
    [​IMG]
    Time: 4 hours
    Gives (2x2): 160 EP
    Plantable on the Main field and Green Meadow only!

• There will be two special event drops:

Needle 'n Thread
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops on the Main field and Green Meadow from crops and trees only!

Each breeding process completed rewards 1 x Needle 'n Thread guaranteed.

Swap Button
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops on the Main field and Green Meadow from crops and trees only!

There is a small chance of receiving 1 x Swap Button with each breeding process completed.
    Fabric Tile
    [​IMG]
    Ingredients: 115 x Fabricia Famosas + 4 x Needle 'n Threads
    Time: 15 seconds
    It can be produced in the main and tropical mills - Events feed tab!

This is one of those open ended events, where the more you put in, the more rewards you can get. And look at those rewards! It is all about making as much denim as we can. So far I feel I have done well to play 83 games, but I have only 89 star coins to show for it. The parakeet looks a long way off!
    Still, it is only day one.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

uhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh:cry:

flat broke agaIN WITH -0- CCS :cry:

real problem

That only means the farmwife will keep me in the barn and no big house for me:cry::cry::cry:

3. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Money is not everything. I love you even when you are flat broke. And no more barn.

This event is not for me.

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks davidb for starting the thread!
    Lol farmer_broke, you wouldn't be "broke" if you had a bunch of CC's!:p;)
    This event is NOT for me either, I will wait for the next one to come along! Good luck everyone!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks DavidB for starting this thread.:)

Although I like this event in theory, it is always disappointing when you can't get more than one really good prize due to the lack of Star Coins. I only want the Parakeet Nest (400 Star Coins :wuerg:). After 48 games, I have 27 Star Coins. At this rate, I might make 135 Star Coins! Just enough to buy the wonder stables for the "chance" of it turning into a Parakeet. So many opened, so few Parakeets (sorry make that none!). Oh well, c'est la vie. :p
    Good luck all. ;)

6. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I don't feel this game is geared to get you star coins. I have done 78 patches and stop at 2 if no blues squares. I only try for coins and SG. I now have only 44 star coins after 78 patches. I will be traveling Sunday-Tuesday so really not going to hope for much. I won't waste resources to try either.

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm all in. David - thanks for starting the thread.

The star coins can be problematic. I generally run out of swap tiles trying to get more denim tiles. All I'm after from star coins is the piccolo boxes. My three main farms all have at least one parakeet stable. I do not know how that happened. Usually this farm or the teenager farm is lacking. But, somehow, all my main farms managed to garner about 15 to 20 parakeet wonder stables and lo and behold, parakeets came out of them!

I think the thing to know is this: early on you get little playing boards...place a few tiles and move on. After a few game boards, they start to get bigger - that's when you can rake in the goodies. I'm always going for denim (star coins), the green/white diagonal plaid (SSG), and the gray pinstripe (farm coins). I don't need the solid purple at all. So generally I get a bunch of those, phooey.

Anyway, for those who participate, happy sewing!

8. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

If I remember last time there are 11 Different Patten of Dominos, Each Pattern gives you certain Rewards
    • Blue Denim (Star Coins)
    • Brown (Super Grow)
    • White (EP)
    • Blue Squared (TEP)
    • Orange Blue Stars (CC)
    • Purple (Tools)
    • Lime Green (Super Mulch)
    • Grey (Farm Coins)
    • Green/White Diamond (Super Suzy)
    • Red (Stars)
    • Pokka Dots (Power Feeds)
    Got this from last time, thanks Mooboy!

Checking the thread... What's this I see?
    A poor broke farmer, pleading poverty?
    Alas, dear broke, it's not a novelty!
    You spend too much, it seems to me!
    xD
    What was it you just had to buy?
    Too fill your barn up to the sky?
    And the question is; "Why-oh-why?"
    I don't understand, even if I try...
    :wuerg:
    I know you're into speculation
    Which market price shows the most inflation
    But if your cc pile is in degradation ?*?
    Are you suffering too much from dehydration?
    :cry:
    I think I'll pass the Hat around.
    To help you get back off the ground.
    Maybe there's a solution to be found
    to start you another cc mound.
    :music:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

davidb,:inlove::inlove::inlove: your ode to farmer broke!:music:
    thanks for the pattern break down!

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Everyone

Lovely Poem David :D;)

It helps to remind us of 11 Different Patterns, If i recall last time we all did this event ....you remember ZeroDegrees did really will and got Lots of Star Coins :p

The first set of Patterns are small, just focus on the Blue Denim Tiles if you can, if you cant just end the mini game with few titles as possible, Also save your Swap Buttons too

The Puzzles get bigger as you progress, the Bigger the Puzzles to fill with Blue Denim Tiles the more Star Coins you get, if you do not get lucky with Swap tiles of Blue Denim, just End the Mini Game asap

I miss ZeroDegrees postings, plus many others too

By the way Broke is always cheeky moaning with 00 in CC .....If fact has loads of CC in Many Farms :D:D:D

BP is just so crazy to ask 400 Star Coins for Parakeet Stable, I Actually got two of them, it is makes more sense to Obtain Wonder Stables that might win you a Parakeet :p

In the Event Shop.....Orinaco Wonder Stable is the one that can win your Parakeet it is only 50 Star Coins, Also you can win Orinaco Stables in Current Events too, i would spend Star Coins on things you cant obtain in other events

Many of us can Produce.....Super Mulch, Suzy Super, Super Grow from Super/Jumbo Trees

We all can obtain CC,EP,TEP, Suzy Super, SG, Mulch, Party Tickets from our Cloud Rows and Farmerama Wheel Spins

Also get most of these from Farm Coin Shop too, still no luck on those Boosters i got 100% Crop Booster from Crate O Buffs but holding onto it rather All fields were crops:p

I did splurge some Green Stuff doing some Nuking of Barley to get heaps of Air Conditioners to Build some Beach Towel Looms, by doing that i got lots of Swap buttons and Needles n Threads too cross my fingers and toes to get as many Star Coins as i can ;)

11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Cloud row up and functioning. Now to work on increasing the star coins. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun. :)

12. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Are any of these upgradable decorations worth getting? Do they give any crates at a certain number of upgrades?

imalattanhalka likes this.
  13. illy1996

I have placed a total of 184 Tiles and collected the grand sum of 157 Star Coins! :wuerg:

I did get a +100% Harvest bonus for 24 hours yesterday and did what I could with it but I will need to get about three times as many crops to get within spitting distance of that Parakeet ... it just keeps flying just out of my reach. :cry:
    My strategy - finish enough to get the CR and then stop. Too many prizes I want/too few Star Coins = frustration. :p
    I hope others are having more luck with those Star Coins than I am. :)

14. *WisdomTree*

Hello illy1996,

If it's okay with you, I'd like to send you a Parakeet Nest during G&T.

imalattanhalka and Mooboy like this.
  15. illy1996

That is very kind of you, *WisdomTree* but I am only okay with it if you have spare that you don't need - I have opened umpteen Orinoco Wonder Stables and have not had one Parakeet so I think they are pretty rare ... at the moment. Thank you. :inlove:;)

imalattanhalka likes this.
  16. *WisdomTree*

Thanks. You are also very kind. I'll never forget the Pink Chicken Coop you sent me. Thanks again. :)

imalattanhalka and Mooboy like this.
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Whew.....245 tiles placed to get the CR! o_O I'm only at 161......and I've been growing event crop around the clock!:p
    No luck with the wheel.
    Good luck to all still plugging away.;)

18. illy1996

Wow, what a memory - I remember giving away a Pink Chicken but I had forgotten it was to you. Happy to have made you happy! ;)

I have just passed 200 Star Coins so halfway towards a Parakeet - but not halfway through the event. Although I am doing better with the tiles soooo ... I may reneg on my previous post and try to get to 400 Star Coins. :p

19. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

Roadrunner nest finally reached. :D

20. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I got a big one that I filled with blue tiles and got just over 90 coins on the one puzzle. I have played a total of 256 tiles and have earned 455 coins so got my parakeet. I leave on vacation tomorrow so will see what I get at the end of the day and see what else I can mange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.