Feedback Happy Patches

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

dominosep2021_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Happy Patches" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

:inlove:I Love this game!!:inlove: It's easy, isn't stressful, and it offers a large array of Rewards to choose from - including a Piccolo box, and good up-to-date newer Trees and Stables.:D

Please give us a good variety of THIS kind of FUN Event - as most of us play to DE-stress, and this one can do just that.

THANK YOU!!:D

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I also love this event, time after time, and before it's even started I can say it's going to be great :) And this time, so many reward choices!!!!

4. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I had a nightmarish night. I passed out and hit my head. When I woke up, I had a swelling in my head and a big, big headache. Small, small work, maybe. If I feel good. Good luck, fellow farmers.
    I hope everyone will be happy.:)

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

c.ciftci - hope you feel better soon!

I am about to start this event...and I'm sure everyone at BP already knows THIS IS MY FAVORITE event! Yay! We're sewing again! This entire event is a huge win for all farmers...Thank you, BP! And thank you for the Honeymoon event, too! Two great events back to back!

6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

:eek:So so sorry to hear about your accident!! I hope you will have a Doctor check it out as head injuries can be verrry serious!:(
    Please let us know how you are getting along. Hoping the best for you!:)

I feel the same, dumb(smart)bunny!!:D

Mooboy likes this.
  7. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I am very happy and lucky to have wonderful neighbors and friends like you, thank you all. After 24 hours of sleeplessness, I don't have any complaints, just swelling and pain in my head. love to you all.:)

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

C.Ciftci, Sorry to hear of your fall. To give us a piece of mind and hope you ok, There is reason why you passed out and need a check up with GP just to be on the safe side

I agree with Farmlily3, Please get yourself checked over as you dont passed out for no reason we all pray for you to be ok ;);)

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessing c,ciftci for all to be well with you and no further issues! I agree that a health check would be wise.

10. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Fun Game. I am glad I did this one.

11. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

i have done 281 patches and only got 143 coins. how am i going to buy something that cost 400 coins.

Laurelei likes this.
  12. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I have to say that the Piccolo boxes are not worth all the effort to get them - I am so tired of getting decorations & you can't even move them until after the number of times you collect on them. Big waste of effort. Has anyone ever won a BB tree since they started these boxes? It would be better getting pink or neon stables. Just my opinion. OR give us a chance to win a BB tree instead of boxes that apparently never have BB trees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.