Harvest Event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by zarasox, Jan 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

user name zarasox id number 129373836
    As I have been donating goods, the meter has adjusted accordingly to let me know how much I still need to donate, but now the meter is stuck. I have donated hundreds of tree fruits but the meter is still saying the same amount regardless of how much I donate and also will my donated goods be lost?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello zarasox :)

Your ID number is not correct. Would you please double check it?

I don't know why you had the visual display of the meter appearing stuck, but the game did register all donated goods. Yes, all donations made to the event are removed from your farm.

Good luck :)

May I assist you further?

3. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

sorry id is 12937383. I stopped donating because it wasn't registering my goods and therefore dropped out of the top 3000. Also timer says there is 195 hours left in the event but when I click on it the deposit button is grey instead of green so how do I continue to deposit goods to this event please?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The event ended on Wednesday, 12th of January at 22:00 CET (UTC+1). Only the Top List is visible for the remaining time so players can see the final list. As soon as all accounts are checked, the Top list will be finalised.

Can I assist you further?

5. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

I was in the top 3000 but the meter was stuck on 251,400,000. I donated thousands of tree fruit but it was still saying that I had to donate 251,400,000 even though it had taken the goods from me so I stopped donating due to this error and posted in this thread but I didn't get a response before the event ended. In the meantime I dropped out of the top 3000. Considering this was a gaming error will I still be counted in the top 3000?

6. Farmers.Almanac

The meter updates every 15 minutes to reflect the newly donated amounts. Perhaps you needed to refresh your browser. I apologize for any delay in responding during the final hours of the event, but as previously shared here, we cannot be online and in the forum all the time. There are other factors such as jobs, family, time zones, etc.

Your last donation of 5 alfalfa on 2022-01-12 19:45:40 was counted.

I'm sorry you dropped out of the Top 3000 during the last couple of hours of the event. I don't know how far down the list you are, and as the accounts still need to be checked, the final list is not available.

7. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

Whilst I appreciate that people have jobs and family etc, it is not my fault that a technical error occurred and that my amount to donate bar froze on 251,400,000 and wouldn't register any donations, therefore placing me out of the top 3000. If I was able to continue to donate until the end of the event I would have still placed. Why should I miss out on the awards and lose all the things that I donated due to a technical error on your behalf, how is that fair?

8. Farmers.Almanac

The 251,400,000 amount you saw was the next interval amount of barn value equivalency to earn the special reward crates. It wouldn't have changed until you reached that amount and earned the crate.

From the FAQ:
    Note: the Top list updates every 15 minutes (there is a timer in-game too), this automatically update also includes the individual user pay ins. So the users can check their total progress every 15 minutes and not immediately, but like last year there will be a green number which will display the additional pay ins, so the users can see what has been paid in but not the total amount immediately.

Your donations were still being counted. The list updated every 15 minutes so you would have seen what you paid in compared to others on the list. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding there may be, and I'm sorry that we were not able to address your question in the final hours of the event. However, there wasn't a technical error. I do understand you are frustrated and upset.

9. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

I understand your explanation but I don't feel the process of how the event meters worked was explained accurately in the event F&Q. Every time I delivered an item towards a crate the total amount needed on the meter reduced with each deposit so I could see how much I still needed to donate. This happened throughout then all of a sudden the meter stopped reducing with my donations leading me to believe that it was stuck and not registering my goods, the F&Q didn't state this would happen, which is why I stopped donating in case I was just losing goods which led to me dropping out of the top 3000, not to mention all my breeding animals, products, tree fruit etc that I have lost, but at the end of the day it's only a game so I will just swallow the fact that I have lost the majority of my inventory and start building it back up and know not to attempt to play this sort of format in the future.

10. shooger.sweet

As the Meter value increases with each deposit, you would not see it move as quickly as it did in lower levels. You need to check the amount paid in to the event through the Top 3000 list. There you could see exactly how much you had delivered at any stage and see the value deposited increase after each update.

I am sorry you did not understand how the donations work. As stated, the list is not final, so keep checking to see if your place changes.

Can I assist you further?

11. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

My place can't change if I was already out of the top 3000 before the event ended, like I say it's a lesson learned for me, you might as well close this thread.

12. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.