Harvest event

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by zarasox, Jan 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

username;zarasox, id number; 12937383
    I have posted in the technical issues but received no response so am posting here. I am donating to the event and the meter says 251,400,000 until next reward. I have delivered thousands of tree fruits but the meter is stuck and hasn't deducted these amounts. I was currently in the top 3000 but have now dropped out of it as it is not registering what I deliver, also have all these goods been lost?

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello zarasox :)

Please be patient while waiting for a response. We do the best we can to answer inquiries in a timely fashion but also have jobs, families and other real life responsibilities to tend to as well. Posting in multiple sections of the forum won't make a response happen any faster.

As you have posted correctly in Technical Issues, this thread will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.