Harvester coupons and how to acquire them

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by langen97, Apr 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. langen97

langen97 Forum Apprentice

So as the headline states, this is about harvester coupons and how to acquire them:)With so many events going on lately, the fields have to be changed up pretty frequently according to what is needed to finish the events. With all three farmerama and bahamarama fields open, those equals 6 fields (not including the deco parks and halloween place when open:eek:). The best way to grow event crops is with 1x1 fields on all of the regular and baha fields, with carrot and apple chutney to boost each up to 4 each, and with susi's super grow up to 7 i believe. 1x1 fields are the smartest ones to use. Anyways, harvesting so many plots of land by hand without using coupons is pretty frustrating and annoying:mad: So any good ideas on how to get these? I've finished nearly all the quests on farmers society that offers coupons as a reward, cause i just cant stand harvesting 1x1 fields multiple times a day, especially during events. I've checked shop-o-rama but they dont have the coupons there at the moment :( I know you can get them on the farm wheel as a price, but I don't get lucky that often. Yeah, and also I can get them in event shops, but I'd rather spend my hard earned event coins on other stuff in the event shops. There really should be an easier way to get coupons! Any thoughts or suggestions? :)

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You've got it pretty much covered. If you're very lucky you can also find a coupon in some of the crates, for instance the "crate of pretty things". I'm guessing sale of harvest machinery is an important income for BP, so they won't give us too many coupons. I'd get the ones from the event shop if I were you.

3. baw815

baw815 Forum General

If I could gift 3 hour coupons I would. I have the cloud row that gives a 3 hour coupon every week. I buy the harvester subscription. I have 235 at last check. :p ;)

langen97, PeepsCA and Brookeham like this.
  4. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Lagen - Many of us have felt your pain.

The harvester is what "keeps the lights on" for BP as Mir mentioned. The people who design and operate this game need to make a living just like everyone else. They need to earn money.

This is an unpleasant reality of these "free" games.

We as individuals have to just do the best that we can with the resources that we have.

I personally do not have that much money, but I do choose to spend some of my money on this game since this game gives me pleasure.

Often, I disappointed, because I can't afford some of the extras all the time. I have learned to do the best that I can with the resources that I have.

It sounds like you are already aware of working this system to your advantage.

One trick that I have learned to do when I can't afford the harvester is to raise animals and workshops. They require less clicking.

Chicken farming is one of the most profit making aspects of the farm. From what I remember, the chickens can be sold for more than the feed so it is possible to just buy the feed so that you do not have to grow the wheat to make feed.

Fun4 - is an expert Chicken farmer who has raised several million CCs in a short amount of time. With that kind of capital, by watching the markets, it is possible to increase your revenue so that you never have to grow crops except during events. There are even people who choose not to do events. They collect manure so they can sell it for a fortune.

This game is so versatile so that we can figure out ways around the RM (real money) issue, if we need to.

You seem like a smart person since you have already found all the ways to get the harvest coupons. I think you will figure out a way to make this game work for you.

Please continue to ask questions so we can help guide you so you can achieve your goals.

langen97, PeepsCA and baw815 like this.
  5. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I'm impressed with your approach, sadly the comics have been discontinued. So no new suggestions really, but please support my suggestion for coupons being included in Trade & Gift event. Might be one way in the future

langen97 likes this.
  6. langen97

langen97 Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the input everyone :D I think what I will be doing in the future is to buy a harvester subscription as that seems like the best solution. It's a little expensive, but I enjoy the game a lot more with this feature available. I understand that the developers/BP put a lot of work into this game so it is perfectly understandable they wants to get paid somehow and it's only fair of us players to support them if we can :) After all it benefits both us and them.

sglick, yeah I know how to work the system:pI usually got apple trees on all my regular fields, then I buy lettuce on the market for a cheap price and mill myself some hedgehog feed and sell it on the market and earn lots of CC'sxDI do the same with bananas on baha by milling the bananas into monkey feed cause feed has a lot more value than fruit, only problem with this is that it requires lots of clicking unlike with animal stables, which is why the harvester comes in handy. Milling takes a while though, and it's a little harder to sell feed than fruit, cause fruit is in higher demand usually, but everything sells eventually ;) Only reason I don't have chicken or any other stables is cause they require more space. With a 2x2 square chicken stable I'd earn ca. 3000CC's but I will earn 4000CC from turning 4 apples w/lettuce into 1 hedgehog feed currently, and an apple tree only requires 1x1 with space. As of right now feeds actually have more market value then the animals. So it's actually more profitable to turn fruit into feed and sell it, at least according to the current market value. The only negative thing is that apple and banana trees don't give much EP, just a ton of CC so I gotta rely on the magical beanstalk to give me EP. You got to make priorities of what's more important, CC or EP. I find it sort of funny how some of my longest growing trees and crops that gives the most EP, gives less CC than some of the shortest growing crops and trees. Market value and crop growth time certainly isn't equal nowadays.

I would like to add that I just checked the down time for chicken stables, and that if you harvest multiple times a day, then chicken stables probably will be the most profitable as you say sglick. That also means more clicking! I don't harvest more than 2 times a day normally because apple trees takes 12 hours to produce. I got a life to live, so for now I'll stick with trees:p

Moraine, I support your suggestion all the way 8)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    sglick likes this.
  7. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

@langen97 if trees is what you like to do.. and I know you bound to do events too.. so it is really hard to say this. But I would like to say if its just trees you harvest then buying a Premium for a month can also help you as it harvests your trees for you.(long as the auto is clicked). And like if you on a limited income... you can always swap the two.(since I believe they are the same price). premium one month (or so many) then the harvester for the other month (or so many). Also that way if like you get on after 15 hours... your next time for apples will be 9 hours left as they will still be growing even though you didn't harvest in time..But I do believe it only stacks like 4 times.. I am not 100 percent sure on this.

EDIT: Here is the link to Moraine's Post - Harvester coupons for G&T Event

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Clashstrummer and langen97 like this.
  8. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Langen - Your a smart cookie! Your gone to figure this out & do it your way :)

langen97 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.