Harvester Script

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by saturnia22, Aug 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Hi,
    I've sent two inquiry tickets off to BP and they tell me that my Vanilla Mastercard doesn't work because it may not have sufficient $.
    There's no mechanism within that inquiry to explain that the gift card in question is new, unused, and has the full amount. The intended purchase is $13.40 CAD way under the $50 amount that is on the card -I double checked by going online and confirming it is...$50
    I've used these type of gift cards for years as I am leery of using my personal one to buy online.
    Is there a way to communicate this to BP other than the drop down boxes that don't apply in this case? there'll be no harvester subscription for me this month.
    Question is: do you have a way to communicate this info to them?
    It would be to their benefit to have an info box on that form
    Thanks,
    saturnia22ID: 50529294

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello saturnia22,

I cannot assist with payment issues. I am also not familiar with your payment method as this varies for each geo-location. Is the payment method no longer available when you try to purchase the Harvester Subscription in the Bank?

Can I assist you further?

3. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I just tried it in farm supplies...still they don't accept 'this form of payment' when I've been using 'this form' since 2014. Never happened before. I went into the Vanilla Pre-Paid website and verified the amount...again; still $50
    They didn't get back to me on the second ticket so I guess this is a goner.
    There's nothing else we can do about it.
    Lucky me, I have $50 extra and can't spend it here.
    You can close this thread
    thanks for your effort anyway.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

I am sorry that I cannot help further. You can try to contact regular Support to see if they can assist in any way.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.