Harvesting by hand was near impossible & 24 hr workshop bonus buff

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, Jun 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Edited:

Adding to the problems with the harvester, it was also an issue with hand harvesting. Only after a couple of harvests, I needed to constantly refresh so that I could continue harvesting.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    Sister3 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot :)

The game does not have just the issue of using the harvester. Included is also game crashing, slow/lag and multiple refreshes. The Team is working on a fix and hopefully it will be ready soon.

Your Workshop bonus was started at 2021-06-22 21:32:18 and will expire on 2021-06-24 04:44:18. It looks like it was extended by Pinkie Pie Pie which is why it will run longer than the workshop event.

May I assist you further?

3. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thanks Farmers.Almanac,

Yes I suddenly realised I had used the pinkie pie pie and that is why my post was edited as this was no longer an issue.

No further questions, you can close thread.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I didn't see your edited post. :oops: I saw the original, opened a different program to check your workshop buff and then responded. We must have been typing at the same time:D

I'm glad that issue has been resolved for you and hope the technical glitches we have experienced today will be fixed soon too. :)

You're welcome. No further questions. Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.