Hatsheepsut’s Tomb - in NOT giving 130% EP/TEP bonus !

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Nov 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Picture in that is wrong, and when harvesting that "thing" thre is NOT visible any "you have +130% ep/TEP rate" -message in the "Down-center arrowmessege info" or either nothing in "right down-corner pop-up- messages"?!

Is that normal, it gives only EP/TEP points, not anything more, no EP/TEP in fields when mouseover, is increasing! sorry bad english, not use translator...

So what is wrong with that "thing"?

p.s. sorry not mentioned that - I HAVE that 1 upgrade and this "HSS tomb1 is in my Pet Playground and should give +130% everything, but gives nothing...!

double check (with maind field crops now ! - Check my Golden roots in mainfield and 3078,75 EP, wait 15 seconds, use HSS Tomb with upgrade 1, wait 30 seconds, check again my main field crops STILL 3078,75 - this maschine is NOT DOING what it must to be doing!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  2. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Me too not working - use same method, check crops-EP, use HSS-tomb1, it gives it´s EP´s righ, wait about 20 sec, no more points for my crops! I agree Nuubi...

3. anki74

anki74 Someday Author

I think both above me, means they have 1 upgrade and HSS-tomb2 - as same as me. And now I mentioned (when read this topic!) the same thing. No efect at all, no to crops, no to trees, no to givers - I check all of those. no more points to nothing - sad :(

sapeli likes this.
  4. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

Yes, I mean just that, 1 upgrade, named HSS-tomb2 :) And no point but only points for that giver, no additional (correct?) bonus +130% for anything...

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Nuubi-Joonas2210,

You have the Hatsheepsut’s Tomb I on your Pet Playground. This is the "base" giver item and does not reward the 130% extra EP/TEP when harvesting. You have one upgrade in your inventory. When you place this on the "base" giver, it becomes Hatsheepsut’s Tomb II. Once this is ready to be harvested, it will then reward the extra bonus.

I hope this clears up things for everyone. If you have further questions, please start your own thread where we can assist you each individually.

Can I assist the OP further?

Nuubi-Joonas2210 likes this.
  6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

OK, I was about to put it on the regular part of the update and I guessed that it went BECAUSE:

shouldn't that item be in the Pet Area without it giving some kind of bonus?

That's why I thought that the update part doesn't work, better try to see right away...

Look... well, surprisingly, it was there (inventory), so it hadn't gone into place, although I'm pretty sure I put it on it.

Now that it "sat" the update part, the icon changed to DIFFERENT "crate" of course.

edit: we ALL are same family, using same PC so...

Maybe when we installed the updates, there was a network error on the internet or something else strange, because all of us, Nuubi-Joonas2210 and anki74 and sapeli, had the same problem.

Now everyone has that update part that everyone had in stock. I'm sorry that I almost got angry, now "everything is fine" and everyone reads HSS-Tomb II instead of tomb1.

From our side, all three of us, you can close, no more questions, that is, NFQ. If it works without the other 2 going to acknowledge the problem from their own game account. Same machine, same problem, oops... :)

You can close this, thanks!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

It may have been that you were trying to place the upgrade on the pet before the initial 60 hour incubation time was completed.

~closing as requested~

anki74 and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.