Hello to All my Finnish Friends and else !

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nuubi-Joonas2210, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

We Finnish users are here, Our Forum is gone, sad! :(:cry:

Send a message below my landmates (Finnish people) if You are allready here in this forum.

Hope this is right place to this kind on messages because Google Translate can´t translate "gabfest" to finnish :eek: and my english is not enough good to understand this word.

Hello also any other players, in all countries!

2. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Here I am. Nice to see familiar Finns here.
    Sad when the Finland forum was closed. :(

Translated by Google Translate.

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I was directed here and I kept my old nick xD. Waiting to see others with Scandic letters in their names.

4. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Hello all Finnish Friends
    Yes its very sad that the finnish forum no longer exists. I already miss our nice and useful posts :cry:

5. gonetoosoon

gonetoosoon Forum Greenhorn

Hello Here I am. nice to see Finnish friends and neighborhood

6. memmu55

memmu55 Forum Apprentice

Hello all Finnish Friends

7. -Riku6v-

-Riku6v- Forum Greenhorn

Hello to all. Trying to understand what I am reading. But reading is easier than writing.

8. mausorvo

mausorvo Forum Apprentice

We are here, like a stranger in the country

9. Nikke03

Nikke03 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everybody. Hopefully I see my neighbours here also!

10. viivi99

viivi99 Forum Apprentice

Hello all Finnish Friends, nice to see Finnish friends and neighborhood

11. MimmiMagia27

MimmiMagia27 Forum Apprentice

12. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Hey :) i'm already a bit lost here :)

13. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

I welcome all players from Finland. Very pity your forum is closed. Hope you will find the EN forum a good place to go. Many kind players here from all over the world.

BoHoKaren, Banjoman, lode99 and 12 others like this.
  14. Tarsis63

Tarsis63 Forum Apprentice

I'm also here .:p

15. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Nuubi is already classified as a robot on the forum and cannot log in. o_O

We live in interesting times.

My rally english season then began. :wuerg::oops:xD

16. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Attention - look at what IpsiDei says OVER this message in his own message, he is also from Finland and both have been hard-working users of the Finnish forum and we are not robots!

and my own message to forum administrators starts here:

The forum thinks of me as a robot because on the first login I confirmed the nickname, saved with the save key and wrote a message that came up with "confirmation crosses" i.e. "I am not a robot".

When I log out, I will no longer be able to access the forum logged in to the forum other than "not logged in".
    I came out of the Opera browser with which I logged in for the first time. Now the next morning the same Opera browser but released logged in to the forum Chrome browser.

I wrote here that I made a chain message which I edited and now I put this, the moderators can do something about it because I'm a real person. My girlfriend did the same and she hasn’t even written anything to the forum, just gone inside for an experiment and become a “log out” key to use away and then no longer get logged in.

This use of the English forum did not start for us in the desired way after the Finnish forum closed. I hope the maintenance can do something about it because otherwise the forum will be quite impossible to take advantage of, read new posts and other important things.

Thanks if I can get back on the robot list as a real person again! My girlfriend's nickname mentioned above, which is also interpreted as a robot, is "anki74". Hopefully we will be removed from the robot list WHEN the maintenance of this notices this. Thank you in advance.

17. Heli

Heli Forum Greenhorn

Yep.

Didnt get any robot-messages, wrote 2 messages for testing.

But hey, its not my job to test anymore so I can just ignore. :D

lode99, gonetoosoon, habalala and 8 others like this.
  18. Lepakko69

Lepakko69 Forum Apprentice

>:(
    The Finnish forum does not work

Last edited by moderator: Aug 27, 2020
  19. sapu73

sapu73 Forum Apprentice

Hellooo all, and I´m glad I found you, Finnish farmers :)

Panthera, lode99, gonetoosoon and 7 others like this.
  20. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello to all our Finnish Players :) and welcome to the EN Forum.
    As some of you may not be aware, the Finnish Forum has been closed, so you will be directed to the EN Forum ;)
    Please be aware that only English is allowed on the EN Forum. We hope you will come to love our Forum and meet some wonderful new players here.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

farmlily3, Panthera, lode99 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.