help with photo

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by custerboy, Feb 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. custerboy

custerboy Junior Expert

i am in contact with support in helping me to update my e-mail address. they require a photograph of my personal identity card, and i don't know how to do the photograph this. can you help me with this? support says they are unable to help with this.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello custerboy :( ,

Is there anyone around you who can help you? You can take a photo with a mobile phone, or a camera - transfer it to your computer and then send it attached as a file to the Support reply e-mail :( . It is very hard to us to try to guide you through this process. If a friend or family member would assist you, it would be way easier and faster.

If you get stuck at a specific step, let us know and we will do our best to guide you further.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

SahraB likes this.
  3. custerboy

custerboy Junior Expert

this is way too difficult for me. forget the request. thanks for your help. anyway. you may close

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am really really sorry I cannot make it easier for you. A scanner or a camera phone (which I believe is more handy and accessible) would be needed to get this done. I do hope someone around you can help you :( or if you make any progress and we can assist you further wish specific steps, do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing as requested ~

SahraB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.