Feedback Helpers' Day Off

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Helpers' Day Off" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I will not be participating in this event as the requirements are, what has become the norm, too high for the prizes on offer. I really like events and usually will do any and all if they are achievable within my daily routine or, for exceptional prizes, I may go the extra mile . This event does not fall into either category - unless I want to pull out everything to grow the same crop for six days. Sadly, not worth it. :(

We have just had a great event with the only requirement being to collect drops from pens and workshops, both on Baha and main farm fields, donate and collect pretty good prizes. This event wants 28,835 crops, a ton of drops and the best prize is yet another Cloud Row which will give yet more crates to open. As if we don't have enough crates - and some crates we even have to open to get more crates! Oh, and ONE CAC and ONE Tartan Wonder Stable. We got more than that from the Ranger event. Did someone mix up the prize lists on these two events?:wuerg:
    I usually try to be positive but this event is just a joke. I keep looking back at the FAQs to see if I have missed an amazing prize! -.-

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I must say , I do like CR's as the designers do a real good job with them, and I like Crates too. What I don't like is what the CR's
    and crates give someone of my level, which is 213! Even worse is the amount of crops someone has decided we need to grow, seriously
    have you all lost all sense of what this game is about, and why WE play the game!? Please let me remind you, for ME it is about farming
    and having fun, looking forward to events that are "DOABLE" and getting rewards suited to the tasks! I don't think that is asking to much
    from a company that is called "Farmerama!" I hope someone re-thinks what is required to play this game!;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Game should be renamed to Luck of the Crates. A "new" tree that you can only harvest once and will disappear when the event is over? Really? That same tree is the main reward for doing the event except for a few token prizes. Work, work, work for miserly rewards. I won't be doing this one.

1msech2006, fun2farm, Willow and 4 others like this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Very little interest in finishing this one. Why I dislike:

1. The spin to tree percentage is terrible on the wheel, which is very hard on players without lots of spins stored up or available from
    crates.
    2. Very high crop requirements combined with additional mill requirements to get to a second stage.
    3. You have to work hard to get a few trees with those mill requirements - and hope you have enough time for them to be harvested. (Of course there are those baskets you hope people will buy to make things work better!) All for a tree with one harvest once you get it.
    4. Less than stellar CR return.

I am a believer in the long term benefits of CR items, but this one just doesn't cut it for the work involved.

6. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

YEP - EXACTLY.-.- Repeat - EXACTLY!-.- REPEAT, BP......-.-Please re-read the above!! REPEAT, BP...!!!.........-.-

:sleepy:...sssiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhh...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    swCactus1, baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Junior Expert

You're not fooling me! I know those old maple trees are just barrels in disguise! I loathe the barrels!

baw815 likes this.
  8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

xDxD

swCactus1, AuntMoe and baw815 like this.
  9. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I have just harvested my first old maple tree and got 300 points towards the leaf points needed...........I didn't understand the FAQ. These events are becoming more and more confusing IMO. I very much agree sanddollar15 about doable events...........this event is insane and no way doable without spending RM and investing far to much time to be able to get the prizes which IMO are no better than any of the prizes I can get in the FS. Willow I also agree with everything you have said. Yes EVERY THING! I want to see a doable event that I do not have to pay money..............i have not finished an event alllll year.I remember a time in Farmerama land when events were shorter and easy to understand FAQ..........I remember enjoying those events and looking forward to events. Also the prizes were better.........even BBs and rare animal pens more often. I have planted almost 2 full fields of event plants.............after harvesting them I will no longer be doing this event. I used to play several times a day however the disappointment, confusion, and anger that I have experienced with the events for months is getting to be toooo much. I have skipped days and now play only one or two times a day doing FS quests. Please BP.........give us a doable event and stop making so many steps to gain a stupid thing like an old maple tree which is difficult to get enough of and to harvest properly

10. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I did the event from the growing side. I finished the beanstalk. I'm glad I did the event. It was worth it.

It was a little confusing when I saw the other side of the game. It wasn't till the end that I realized it was designed to allow the bean stalk row and the other two were just extra farm wheel event that really had nothing to do with the crop. I finally decided to opt out of the farm wheel feeling it was too much of a risk for the reward.

I had a hard time really wrapping my head around this event until it was nearly over. In retrospect I could have done the math and seen what was coming , but didn't and probably most farmers didn't. Even after reading the farm discussion on strategy it wasn't clear to me exactly what the event requires to get what reward.

The tree thing really wasn't bad, (in fact I liked it as something different), but throwing in the farm wheel when you introduced an event tree was probably not ideal.

11. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you all for the feedback provided!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.