Highly untimely

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by hatzeva, Jun 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Wasn't this latest crash of the server a real nauseant. Everything was ready and then puff all gone for hours. Annoyed -.-

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

yes very annoying, also i noticed nearly everything was much slower than it use to be too in last few days too i am concerned this is the new norm i hope not :eek:

hatzeva, -ladyarwen- and ç.çiftçi like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

We are going to get compensation but will it really compensate for time lost etc? I do hope so.

4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Dreams of 'Compensation!'
    [​IMG]

Actual Reward
    [​IMG]
    xD

5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

As far as this game is concerned, I don't expect anything and don't feel any loss if something doesn't happen. I have learnt to let go an event if we cannot finish it. I have learnt if you have to strain yourself to login and harvest or plant in time to finish an event but don't feel like doing it, just don't login to the game at all. Leave it. I think I am getting cured of FOCD or more likely EOCD.

6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

It is extended for an extra day and a compensation package being worked on so all is not lost.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My feelings exactly One-Two! :D

If I have to leave the game when I usually do but cannot do any prep work then so be it and I will either try to catch up or let it go. No big deal in the great scheme of things. :music:

With all that's happened over the last year, I have put things into perspective. I still love this game but I am not so obsessed as I was. I used to love events but they have become so difficult to achieve in most cases, they are really not worth the added stress and frustration. I can concentrate on other things like FSQs and building stocks, so I always have targets and something to be getting on with without chasing drops and crops. Plus I can see a lot more of RL than if I am sitting in front of the 'puter for hours on end! :p

I am still of the opinion that things are gradually getting better and will continue to improve - with a few backslides such as we have just experienced. I think it is a case of three steps forward, two steps back. I am, as always, a glass half full type of person ... and any other cliches I can throw in! :inlove:

8. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

I get to avoid most ot the issues since I am not online around the start of events.

But sometimes they last for a few hours and it is irritating.

All we can do is

[​IMG]

Brookeham, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I jhave to smile, because what has been expressed is exactly how I feel. With all the continuing problems I have (using Chrome one day and the client the next - depending on which will sort of work) and the high demands of events, I have become very laid back. I simply don't care if I finish events anymore. Therefore, I don't spend anything to finish them! I get what I get - the only loser is BP. Just can't sit in front of a computer all the time with work and home life. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.