Feedback Ho-ho-holiday Banquet

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Dec 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

omnilayerdec2020news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Ho-ho-holiday Banquet" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Hmmn, I know there are problems but I wasted about 500 SG last night and over night growing time as I couldn't log in. This is getting silly and the Bonus codes really do not compensate for what we loose.
    If you want to keep your VERY loyal farmers and keep the new ones too, then the compensations have to be way better..
    I do understand that it's a nightmare for you all but the players won't accept being on the losing end for ever!

BlackCaviar and Frenchmom14261 like this.
  3. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

Same for me.
    The party tickets are not very useful.

4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Agree - terrible compensation for long time players- which by the way, are probably the ones that spend money on this game. Same here with not being able to play all the time. The game locks up - can't get back in sometimes - have to go between flash & unity - the so called helpful download client won't download so that's useless to me. Getting really tired of what should be a fun game to relieve some stress not add to it. Don't know why they don't wait for adding events until after they fix their problems.

5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

This event was fine and I'm glad we were allowed extra time in which to complete it. At first I was annoyed that we could only work on one section at a time, but then when I realized how much time we had, it meant that I could do things at a relaxed pace, not stress, and still get everything done. I used no SG or SSG except my initial seeds. I do agree that events should probably stop until the platform is more stable. It is very frustrating losing harvest bonuses or buffs because we can't get into the game. On that note, I have said for YEARS that it is not okay that events can ONLY be completed through use of such things. It is perfectly fine to allow speedier completion of events through such enhancements, but for a very long time now, the trend has been such that they are only completable through means above and beyond casual play. This was the first event in a really long time that was this relaxed. More like this, please. Those who wish to throw themselves into it can always complete things faster, but it would be really nice to have more where you can get things done without making this game a second job.

Laurelei, baw815, farmerumf and 4 others like this.
  6. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I agree that events should probably wait until the game is more stable, but the relaxed pace of this particular event was appreciated, particularly in light of all the unity chaos, which I'm not excusing but I'm relieved that we weren't bombarded with multiple events and priorities. I still think EVENTS should be concentrated on the EVENT FIELD, but I liked that we weren't using every single field of every single area for the event crops, so it allowed us to farm other stuff while still participating in the event. I'm also not a fan of having to mill seeds and I don't really understand why we need nearly 10k of each wax but since we get EP/CC for them at the end I guess it doesn't hurt.

I also loved having the long Moonlight field time!

tlcsquared and ç.çiftçi like this.
  7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.