Hop around the Clock

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Mar 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hop around the Clock

12th of March 2020 - 17th of March 2020
    Difficulty: Medium - Hard

We can participate in this event:
    From level 21. (Level 73 needed to finish)
    We will need to donate coloured mammals and birds.
    Breed Mammals and Birds to collect badges.
    Event Drop:
    Clockwork Gear
    You will get this drop when harvesting your 3 main lands and 3 tropical lands from stables and workshops only.
    Requirements:
    244 badges will be required in all. (122 Bird+122 mammal badges)

1495 Clockgears
    FAQ's: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/hop-around-the-clock.37641/#post-248157
    SOS: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/sos-hop-around-the-clock.37645/#post-248109
    Thank you @joanc123 for the SOS thread. :inlove:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Very clear now for all players. (Baha breeding animals are needed. What if any information could be disclosed for the benefit of younger farms?)
    Gears needed :cry:

Wonderful wilson Wednesday too xD

Gears can wait!

Good luck all.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  3. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you Nala777!

I am partly in this event.

For CR, it is enough to perform a total of 100 tasks from the left and right sides.

My goal is to reach CR by doing all of the left side and 40 of the right side tasks.

The left side task bar is requested from the 1 - 3 levels of breeding animals of the main and bahamas. (minimum 2 - maximum 6 of each)

Requirements for 40 tasks on the right side:
    590 * Clockwork Gear
    56 * Bird Badges
    56 * Mammal Badges
    112 PF + 112 PF = 224 PF needed. Also, 85 PF will return in this way. 224 - 85 = The amount of lost PF will be 139.

Good Luck Everybody!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Nala for starting this thread. ;)

I know that the prizes don't seem worthwhile to many but I love breeding events and it gives me a chance to do a mixture of breeding and maybe, just maybe, get some lucky skips! So I'm in for the long haul! :inlove:
    Good luck all those going for it! :)

5. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Just be aware ALL TYPES of colored animals are required for donations, not just birds & mammals!

6. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

Event FAQ says each breeding gives 1xMammal/Bird guaranteed so it doesn't look like we will be having Baby Boom this time>

7. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

We'll have to wait Friday for the Baby Boom.
    In addition, 1x guaranteed badges will only drop from mammal and bird breeding. Badges will not drop from breeds in other categories.

8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Not horrendously excited by this breeding event, only doing it for the SSG and season points (just got 1st boxfish pen from last event, would really like a companion for it. Only 4 levels away! :p ). The CR doesn't do much for me, but I know many love the EP clouds. Will definitely wait for BB this weekend. Good luck to all participating, may the skips be plentiful and excellent!

9. illy1996

I have a feeling this may be a typo, I think it means that each breeding gives 1 x Mammal/Bird Badge - I will pop in and ask the question. :p
    I will not be doing any breeding until there is a Baby Boom! :music:

10. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Thank you Nala and everyone else for their input. Breeding is always exciting and i will see what i can do. Have fun!

11. farmer_broke

illy-the-ladybug!:inlove:
    (59,240 ladybug friends here. Low market price is 67,849.)
    No breeding huh? :eek: Oh well, just give your chickens a power feed treat and da worry about it.:eek:

That cloud row just might be what will pay for this all! There is animal feed given and the cloud row may be harvested every 10 hours. (Play a few math games and you'll see for yourself.)

12. illy1996

BB announced - starts tomorrow at 14h00! Illy will go to the ball! xD

Edit: Forgot to say, it was a typo and it should read: "each breeding gives 1 x Mammal/Bird Badge". :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    shellhappybj, SahraB, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I don't do breeding events without baby boom, so glad they announced that this morning.

Even so, this farm is sitting this one out, I don't have the PF. Sewinglady's farm has already started down the colored animal side. I think that farm got to level 20 and now needs to breed geese - short a greylag.

The cloudrow is lackluster at best.

14. farmer_broke

NO laughing matter for me.
    Just the thought of getting a glimpse of illy-the-Ladybug makes my heart go pitter-patter.:inlove:
    I can only imagine how beautiful Illy will be at the ball. :)

hmmmmmmmmm :eek:
    Might see Illy more often if I simply remain in the role of a hired-hand though.
    Bein an oooooooold farmer nooooooooow I'll have to think about attending that ball! :eek:

15. illy1996

Go get your gladrags on, Ollllllld Farmer-Broke! :inlove:

Confession time: I started checking what I was missing for the coloured animal side but got bored so just went in there head first, found one step I couldn't complete. I was impatient waiting for BB so harvested four (other) required animals I had in the Loveshack already and, using my gold plated Pheromones, bred a few of those I was lacking, moved on a little further and had to stop again, did a few breedings - all in all I did about 16 breedings without BB! :wuerg:

Funny thing, I needed 4 Cuddles and tried 4 breedings of Cocoas - and got 3 Trixx and 1 Cuddles! By the end of 3 lots of 4 breedings of Cocoas, I managed to get 6 Cuddles and 6 Trixx!

I stopped after that due to timing - I try to stop farming at or around 5.00 pm now and did not want to overstay my self imposed curfew! :music:

Can't wait to empty my motel and see how far I am ... I did know but now I'm all muddled again! o_O

Sister3, SahraB, shellhappybj and 5 others like this.
  16. farmer_broke

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:inlove:

Nala777, SahraB and joanc123 like this.
  17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I did something stupid. I forgot too activate CAC and harvested twice 2x2 plots and I think I lost around 300-400 crops.

18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

:D:D:D:inlove::inlove::inlove:

[​IMG]

baw815, Nala777, SahraB and 12 others like this.
  19. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Congrats pnp. My best was bridal duck from mallard !

20. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Well done pnp :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.