Housewarming Event clarification

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by joanc123, Mar 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

2. Each style of decor can only be chosen once, so pay special attention to the requirements and rewards for each style as once a piece has been chosen, this cannot be undone!

Since I was able to choose the same style of decor on the second and fourth requirement, I am assuming this rule applies to the sixth step?!??!!
    Thanks loads, and this is my only question. Take care and stay healthy! :inlove:

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello joanc123 :)

There are 5 types of decor for each apartment and each decor has 3 styles to choose from. You can mix/match the styles for the decor.

Once all 5 pieces of decor are completed for the apartment, you will complete a 6th step which only has one option/requirement.

You will see this in the FAQ charts listed as step 6.

[​IMG]

The requirement for Step 6 is 108 Springdrops awarding Snail Slide.

May I assist you further?

joanc123 likes this.
  3. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Farmers.Almanac, all clear now! :) NFQ.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello joanc123,

On Farmers.Almanac's behalf, you are most welcome :) Have fun with the event!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as there are no further questions ~

joanc123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.