Feedback Housewarming

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Mar 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Housewarming" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Nala777 likes this.
  2. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

This event doesn't include any interesting reward for me but I like special field events so I am playing it. Demands seem reasoneable so since I'm sitting home released from work, this will be my fun :)

Nala777 and Sue46 like this.
  3. perika222

perika222 Forum Greenhorn

I don't know if I am missing something but I don't understand: there are some items I don't have, I can't grow nor collect (such as a snail or a cooking pot, etc). Does it mean the prizes will be unattainable for me and I can play only the parts where I grow snowdrops and fungi? Seems a bit unfair.

Nala777 likes this.
  4. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

@perika222 ~ you will need to buy some of the items from the market. Depending on your level, not all things will be available to you. From your post, I'm supposing that you're a new farmer {meaning less than level 100} so just do the parts you can & try to have fun along the way. ;):)
    Good luck!!

Nala777 and Erridge like this.
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Enjoyed this event. I originally had no intention of participating, so didn't set out an initial overnight harvest, but I decided to give it a crack about 10 hours in (for me, events start late in the evening when I go to bed, so I started it when I did my morning harvest). I haven't had to exert any effort (it's kind of impossible to, really) other than ensuring there is enough water and manure. Thankfully I had enough of everything else in stock even without pre-planning, so I only had to grow the event crops.

I must say, I have been quite impressed by the events lately. Those I have participated in I have usually been able to get far in, or even finish (I've only done a handful, but finished quite a few). I have been complaining for a while how unachievable the events have been the past few years, but in recent weeks they have been very manageable.

Gorgeous graphics, too. And I love the use of the event playfield.

This may come back to bite me, so I say it with a little trepidation, but...well done BP.

Nala777, RowSie and joanc123 like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am enjoying this event and, unlike other events using the event playfield without using buffs, I think it is achievable within most people's schedule - three harvests a day should be enough. I might regret saying this and will amend this post accordingly when the event ends!. :music:
    I also think it was a nice companion event with "Spring cutter".:p
    Already said but bears repeating. love the graphics! :inlove:

Edit: I messed up and didn't get the second and third givers so no CR but this was down to my error. I am not able to finish but it didn't take away the enjoyment of this event. :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Nala777, 1msech2006 and joanc123 like this.
  7. RowSie

RowSie Regular

As a former Fantasyrama player/fan would, I love the graphics of this event. The flowers and the snails are big favorites! Prizes are not great, but it is fairly stress free, which is a big positive!

8. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Enjoying this event, thanks. Because we're on lockdown (like most of the world), I'm at home so have time to harvest so I can actually finish.

9. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Seconds to everything said above!

Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  10. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I finished the event and got the prize rewards I wanted. The most enjoyable part for me was having a choice of the prizes I wanted, for example, BB, my most favorite event prize. The amounts of needed event plants were small which made it easier for me to plan ahead the type of event plant I needed to plant in order for me to get my wanted prize. The graphics were so cute. The delivery system for the event plants was right there on the screen which made it so easy to deliver needed crops and check what I needed to plan for next. Having to constantly change from one screen to another to deliver plants and check what is needed is cumbersome and frustrating for me some times. This event just flowed for me and was stress free. At this time of crisis and stress in the world, this event was awesome because it is just what I needed. While playing this event I could escape the fear, loneliness and separation from family at this time. Thank you BP.

Nala777 and AniE like this.
  11. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you BP, for this easy, stress free event.

12. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I used an event booster 1+ to try and finish....didn't work. How come? it says 'event booster' and this was an event. so I wasted one right?

13. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.