Housewarming

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Mar 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

FAQ
    26th of March 2020 - 1st of April 2020

Clicking on the Map entry will open the Event Layer:

You need to furnish the three Apartments to invite the creepy-crawlies to move in.
    You can complete the 3 Apartments in any order. To see the requirements/rewards, click on the information icons. To donate goods, click on the green plus icons.
    1. Each Apartment needs 5 types of decor to finish the Apartment. Each type of Decor has three styles you can choose from.
    2. Each style of decor can only be chosen once, so pay special attention to the requirements and rewards for each style as once a piece has been chosen, this cannot be undone!
    After you have donated 5 pieces of decor to an Apartment, complete the 6th step to receive a special gift.
    3. Each completion of the 6th Step rewards you one space on the progress bar. Complete all steps for each Apartment to win the Cloudrow.

Event Crops: Springdrop
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes (With water + manure : 4 hours and 11 minutes)
    Plantable on the event playfield only!

Honey Fungus
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes (With water + manure : 4 hours and 11 minutes)
    Plantable on the event playfield only!

Note: No Crafting Buff effects the event plants (Pumpkin jam, Carrot-apple chutney or Crop Buffs won on the Farmwheel). Only EP Buffs effect this playfield.

I will use:

26* 2x2 area
    4* 2x1 area
    11* 1x1 area

[​IMG]
    Apartment 1
    Rewards[​IMG]Apartment 2Rewards[​IMG]
    Apartment 3
    Rewards
    138* Springdrops6* ''Praline'' Wonder Tree1135* SpringdropsSticker 21266* Honey Fungus5* Crate O' Goofy Animals
    2150* Tilia Fruit15* Farm Coin2150*Elm Fruit4* ''Metope''
    Baha Wonder Stable
    2900* Roses6* Party Ticket
    376* Honey Fungus8* Crate O' Jolly Animals3177* Honey Fungus24* Super-grow3295*
    Springdrops
    5* Golden Bananas
    410* Cooking Pot30 Super-grow410* Peanut Butter10* Golden Bananans410* Luggage4* Harvest Helper Coupon 1 hr)
    5114* Springdrops30* Star5207* Springdrop2* ''Tartan'' Wonder Stable5418*
    Springdrops
    10 BBs
    6108*
    Springdrops
    Snail Slide (+)6216* Honey FungusMarvelous Ladybug (+)6323*
    Springdrops
    Roping Spider (+)

Accordingly the required event crops:
    1638* Springdrops
    735* Honey Fungus
    Requirements differ according to your choices.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. windirector

windirector Forum Apprentice

I have a question: Anthurium where does it come from/ how do we get it?

Nala777, KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  3. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

It's a new Baha crop, one of three starting today. You'll have to open it from the Temple.

SahraB, Nala777, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I just could not work out what was needed for this but, thanks to you SahraB, you made it look easy peasy! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

SahraB, Nala777, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  5. Flower

Flower Advanced

Maybe I'm wrong, but are you not mixing styles in your choice, SahraB?

6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

There is no problem with mixing styles. I was confused about the wording of the FAQ too, but what is meant is the following: For each item you can only choose one of the styles (you'll only get one of the three rewards for each item). You do not have to choose the same style for all items in the same room.

7. illy1996

Yes, I was a little confused too. There were five items but only three styles. o_O
    But, when I looked at SahraB's example, I thought I had misunderstood so I just had a go and voila! No problemo! :p

8. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank You Sahra, Love your guide, I'm following it as well. This game is so cute. Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

9. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Housewarming done on this farm. Givers are on Shipwreck Bay to discharge their charges and in 10 days or so my CR will be up and running.

KaiCat33, Willow, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  10. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Daylight saving time 2020 in Europe began at 1:00 am on
    Sunday, 29 March
    and ends at 2:00 am on
    Sunday, 25 October
    All times are in Central European Time.

11. illy1996

I think I am on track to finish this one. I am on the third Apartment and I think I need three more harvests - we shall see tomorrow. :music:
    Like the other event, I have moseyed along at a gentle pace, three harvests a day and just picking what I fancied as a prize. Not stressful, just enjoyable. :inlove:
    Good luck all and well done to those who have finished - good going without any buffs! :p

Okay, thought I was there but missing 12 Springdrops which means I will finish tomorrow morning. :)

Edit: Except I messed up and didn't notice we needed more crops for the givers. Oh well, my fault for not using my eyes! Got all the other prizes I wanted! :music:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    12ss12, KaiCat33, AniE and 4 others like this.
  12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I too messed up illy, in the same way with a little difference. [​IMG] [​IMG] I won't be getting the cloud row. :p Instead of depositing the step which requires lesser event crop, I deposited it in that which required higher event crops. So couldn't finish the last step. :p

[​IMG]

Your posts and these smileys made me better. :)

Nala777, joanc123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  13. illy1996

Something good must come out of everything One-Two! Glad we can both laugh about it! Love the smilies! :inlove:

14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yes, illy. You are right. I got some BBs and sold nearly for more than 600 CCs in the market. So not much loss. :)

joanc123, Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Done. :) I too, got all the prizes I wanted. Loved this stress free event.:inlove: My commiserations to @illy1996 and @12ss12 . :(
    And thank you @SahraB for the strategy:inlove:

12ss12, joanc123 and Banjoman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.