Howie Donut

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nm561, Oct 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I have 3 farms; each one has the 2 spaces on the Tree maxed out for drops (Living Legend = 30/30 and Living Legend II = /1).One farm has an extra Howie Donut that I have placed on my main field but if drops are running low move it to the field that gives drops.

Yesterday's Quest I was running low so I kept track of the amount I received.
    The 1st one with the extra Howie Donut on the field received 73; the 2nd one received a couple more 75-76 and the 3rd one received the least at around 68. All 3 fields harvested Bonnet Cactus on the Plantation.

I haven't noticed an increase in drops on the 1st one since I placed the extra Howie Donut on it so I am wondering if it still gives the extra 5% after you have placed a Howie Donut in the Tree?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello nm561,

You still get the 5% extra drops for the Howie Donut that is placed on your field, even if you have donated to the Tree of Wisdom.

As the drop rate is dependant on many things (level, runes, bonuses etc.), not all farms will receive the same drop amount.

Can I assist you further?

3. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

My other farm says thanks; no further assistance needed at this time.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.