Howie Donut

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Neptune, Feb 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neptune

Neptune Forum Apprentice

I've had 6 Howie Donuts for a very long time. But I couldn't figure out the way they were processed. It feels like they're not working. Is there a certain limit to the chance of drop? With trophies + these, it becomes 65%.

Does it increase the chances that after harvesting one field, I place it in another field and harvest it like that? Or does it work only in the planted area?

(I've already mentioned it before, but it's been a long time, I'm wondering if the update has arrived.)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Neptune,

The living Legend Runes rewards 5% extra chance of receiving drops on all fields. Each Howie Donut rewards 5% extra chance of receiving drops only on the field it is placed. On the field you have taken the picture, You would have a total of 35% chance of receiving extra drops on that field.
    You would need to move the Howie Donuts to each field before harvesting to get the same amount.

Can I assist you further?

Neptune likes this.
  3. Neptune

Neptune Forum Apprentice

No, thank you very much. :inlove:

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.