hungry sharks

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by _lita23_, Jan 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _lita23_

_lita23_ Someday Author

My sharks are not missing, they are on the field, however they are hungry and no ability to feed them....shark feed missing at the mill and no slot on the market. Have already refreshed twice. nothing solved as yet.

2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Hi _lita23_, I'm not a mod, but the same thing happened to me. We need to unlock the shark rune in the monkey temple (30 GB). That should take care of the problem. Those rumbly shark tummies will be satisfied in no time.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. _lita23_

_lita23_ Someday Author

Thank you mindy1701 for this, we are back in business, I had almost all my slots opened up, they must have added a few with an update. Now I have more coins to get in order to get the sloths all opened up.
    Mods, you may close this thread :)

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello _lita23_ :)

mindy1701 is correct. Sharks now must be unlocked in the Monkey Temple in order to use the stables, mill feed or see them in the market.

On behalf of mindy, you are welcome:) Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.