I.M. option

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BerthaL, Dec 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

I would love it if we had an IM window so we can talk to our friends and neighbors.

2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

What an advanced and modern idea!!

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Brilliant idea, not sure what it would take to implement something like that, but I would love to have that option!
    Thanks for the suggestion! :inlove:

BerthaL and purplebeet like this.
  4. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

It would be super helpful to all players and the game can be more social. Being able to see each others farms could be cool as well.

purplebeet likes this.
  5. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

Wouldn't it be great! Being able to talk to your friends and neighbors in RT in the game.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

We used to have a Chat Room. :)
    I think it was closed down because it wasn't really used enough ... maybe someone else can remember. o_O

It was great fun and we got to know a lot of our fellow farmers. We had a few competitions on it too ... some we created ourselves and some that were orchestrated by Teddy Bear! I did miss it though I must admit, with all the time zones, it was hit and miss who would be there - if anyone. :inlove:

There was another Mod ... whose name completely escapes me ... who always seemed to be there, like he/she never slept or moved out of the Chat Room! :music:
    So, IM is possible but whether it would be revived again, I don't know. :oops:

BerthaL likes this.
  7. BerthaL

BerthaL Forum Apprentice

It would be great if we had an IM, with a translator would be even better. I know I would be on it a lot. I like to talk to people. :D:)

8. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I agree limiting it to the neighbors is ideal. BP should put this as a priority.

BerthaL likes this.