Impossible to Harvest Acai Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mfing_farmerama, Jan 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mfing_farmerama

mfing_farmerama Forum Apprentice

User ID 48725604
    Today I tried to harvest Acai Trees for the first time. They never load (twirling flower), but you can harvest them, and they temporarily show up in inventory. However, when you log out and log back in, the acai berries are gone. I harvested 20 trees so I should have 80 acai berries in inventory. Like I said, they appear to be inventory after you harvest, but they can be used in any quest (it says not enough goods in inventory). Could you please credit the berries to my account and fix it so i can harvest them?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello mfing_farmerama,

There are known issues with some Wonder Trees having the Spinning Flower in Unity and the Downloadable Client. Have you tried logging in with Flash Player to see if you can harvest them?
    You can also try deleting the tree and replanting to see if that fixes the issue.

Can I assist you further?

3. mfing_farmerama

Tried deleting and replanting. Didn't work. Acai trees are not wonder trees. They are unlocked in the monkey temple. I don't have flash anymore (new computer for Christmas, and don't want to dirty it up with Flash) Using windows 10. Tried Firefox with Unity and downloadable client. Same results. So it's not possible to do quests that require Acai trees (for example, Shiver me Timbers). For now, I'm just not planting them....waste of space and time.

4. shooger.sweet

I am sorry you are unable to harvest your trees. Hopefully you will be able to plant them again soon in Unity once this issue is resolved.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Sorry for butting in here. I reported this exact same problem when I unlocked Acai in the temple around Dec 19. I just thought I would let the OP know that although I still see nothing but spinning flowers, the harvest does show up in my barn. I don't check straight away but my stores are definitely increasing. I find in Unity it takes anywhere from 10 seconds - 30 mins for some things to "catch up", even while I can continue to do other things.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    baw815, Clashstrummer and farmlily3 like this.
  6. mfing_farmerama

to ctindaldavies: I have waited for over a day for acai trees to show up in inventory. Since I don't have any, it is very easy to see when I log in the next day that nothing is there.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  7. dzemke

dzemke Forum Apprentice

Hello all, I am having the same problem with acai palm trees. If I plant one, I just get the spinning flower and cannot harvest them. I have unplanted and the replanted them, still the same problem. I haven't tried Flash (not compatible with my new laptop), but I've tried online and in the client version.

8. shooger.sweet

Hello dzemke,

This has been forwarded to the Game Team and hopefully will be resolved soon. If you have any further inquiries, please start your own thread.

Can I assist the OP further?

ctindaldavies likes this.
  9. dzemke

dzemke Forum Apprentice

Sorry about the delay. Thanks for the help. You can close the post!

10. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.