Inability to log into this forum

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by gdasior, Oct 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdasior

gdasior Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

My neighbour, ortrud_oc, has messaged me asking for help. He's been unable to log into this forum for 2 days, even though he can log into the game itself. What can be done to remedy this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello gdasior,

Do you know if they log into Farmerama.com directly or through a third party? They may need to check their Firewall settings to ensure that it is not blocking it from opening.
    You might also ask if they use a browser to log into the Game or the Standalone Client.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. gdasior

gdasior Forum Greenhorn

There are wild fires where he lives. Could the local servers be going down? Could this be addressed by logging in through a foreign server?
    I hope he stays safe.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

It is possible it is due to internet servers being down. They can try logging in from a different server, but if their lines are effected, this may not work.
    I hope eveyone stays safe that are effected also :eek:

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.