internet explorer and kicked out of game

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by 1msech2006, Mar 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

For the last week I have been kicked out of the game frequently on chrome. I am now on internet explorer but still cannot play the geme due to missing things on my p lay fields and my inability to enlarge the playfields to where I can see them properly. Please tell me how to increase the sie of things while I am on internet explorer. I have tried but it does not work. I can brely see to write this so please forgive mistakes/mispells.. The quality of this game is becoming poorer IMO. I have lost so much time on my harvester functions and it is not fair. I believe that we should be reimbursed for these difficulties because of our losses with harvester and frustrations with being kicked out completely and then unable to log back in useing our preferred browser which in my case is Goodle Chrome. I cannot play Farmerama on internet explorer at this point due to visual problems and undislayed items in the game.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello 1msech2006 :)

I am sorry for the inconvenience and frustrations of the log outs. The Team is working on a resolution to make the game more stable. We don't know about a compensation package, but if one was to be offered, we would announce it. Hopefully the issues will be sorted out soon.

May I assist you further?

3. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

NFQ Thank you

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.